Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:58 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Let's get this going, I am ready for week 2. I need to throw 4 more picks to my 1 touchdown pass to keep my confidence super high. I also need to scream at Cousins more for being a turd on accuracy.

Oh and I need to yell at my LG some more for getting raped more than an alter boy in the Catholic church
It's amazing how terrible your offensive line is on All-Madden mode. I haven't seen one hole in about 30 rush attempts in 3 games... the DT's chuck the guards to the side immediately upon snap.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:00 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
seriously though, the sprint button is a huge thing for a rb. You don't want to be mashing it all the time. Also, is your OL filled with shitty players? you should have more time then that, but run quick slants, and short to intermediate routes. I use a lot of crossing action to get guys open. All madden is very tough to get big chunks of yards, you want to work your way down like the real nfl. With that said still take shots down the field especially if you have 1 on 1 coverage.
Hard to move the ball at all (even in small chunks) when there is virtually no way to run the ball.

I'm playing as the Chiefs, so LDT, Morse, and Fulton
[Reply]
New World Order 03:29 PM 03-05-2018
I’ll get mine in tonight
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:35 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
It's amazing how terrible your offensive line is on All-Madden mode. I haven't seen one hole in about 30 rush attempts in 3 games... the DT's chuck the guards to the side immediately upon snap.
It really is, you have to constantly shitft your blocking to make up for the weaknesses. Once you do that they find a new hole. I drafted a really good RG because I have a bad habit of always running right behind him. He does great but the rest of my line is low to mid 70 grade and they get fucked
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:36 PM 03-05-2018
Dude it takes practice. The holes are there. You just gotta work on it.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 03:42 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Dude it takes practice. The holes are there. You just gotta work on it.
Absolutely, you can run against almost any formation if you have the right run play called or audible to the right one.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 03:45 PM 03-05-2018
What kind of run plays are you calling?

Run stretches, zones, counters…they can't all be stopped.

You should be able to tell which you can run based on the D-line alignment most of the time

My favorite run plays are the trap and stretch
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:02 PM 03-05-2018
Oh... and I've figured out the offensive play calls with "PA in it" stands for "automatic sack". :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:09 PM 03-05-2018
Oh... and I've figured out the offensive play calls with "PA in it" stands for "automatic sack". :-)
Tap R2 to end the PA faster if you see immediate pressure and it'll cancel the entire PA motion at that spot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 03-05-2018
Also, the Chiefs OL sucks on this game so that's gonna happen.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:21 PM 03-05-2018
Tap R2 to end the PA faster if you see immediate pressure and it'll cancel the entire PA motion at that spot.
Nice!! Damn, that's good to know. Any time I was dropping back it felt i was stuck going through the animation with a guy bearing down on the QB.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:32 PM 03-05-2018
How do I get my RB to stay in and block instead of running a route
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 04:34 PM 03-05-2018
Hot route him

I believe it is R3 down
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:35 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Hot route him

I believe it is R3 down
I thought it was hot route, then R2. Could be wrong though. Funny how many times I've done it without thinking about it that it's second nature and I can't even remember for sure.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 04:37 PM 03-05-2018
I thought it was hot route, then R2. Could be wrong though. Funny how many times I've done it without thinking about it that it's second nature and I can't even remember for sure.
You're probably right, I have been on Madden hiatus since December

I lost in my online league with the Chiefs in the SB….to the fucking guy with the niners

:-)
[Reply]
Page 40 of 426
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up