ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:17 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the cap is in order, every contract is a 2 year and we’ll see kind of thing. The guy definitely has some issues, that’s not really arguable.

How much of a problem they really are, we just don’t know
Eric Berry’s contract is not a 2 year prohibitive contract. We are locked into him financially until 2022.
[Reply]
O.city 01:20 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Eric Berry’s contract is not a 2 year prohibitive contract. We are locked into him financially until 2022.
Cause the cap was a mess and they had to do it that way
[Reply]
RunKC 01:22 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
RunKC flip flops all the ****ing time on every ****ing player.
I’ve made my point clear about Peters. It’s not my fault that you are a brain dead Mongoloid inept of reading comprehension
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:24 PM 02-21-2018

We can cut him and get $12 million in cap space with $4 million in dead money.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:25 PM 02-21-2018
I’ve made my point clear about Peters. It’s not my fault that you are a brain dead Mongoloid inept of reading comprehension
The same things you are criticizing Marcus Peters for doing, can also be said of Travis Kelce, yet you aren't calling for Kelce to be traded.

Why not?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:26 PM 02-21-2018
Peters is awesome. But if they get enough for them, any player is tradeable except Mahomes.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:37 PM 02-21-2018
Lots of kind gestures and exchanges in this thread - you guys are sweethearts!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:38 PM 02-21-2018

We can cut him and get $12 million in cap space with $4 million in dead money.
That’s why Clark fired Dorsey...for shit like this. $4 million would put us at 22nd in the NFL in dead money for just Berry.
Seems pretty clear that Clark set the precedent for Veach to set up better contracts so we don’t end up in this mess again.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:01 PM 02-21-2018
So you all would turn down Trumaine Johnson +Raquon Smith for Peters?
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:03 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'd take Xavier Rhodes :-)

Edit: I'm joking - but in all honestly I'm surprised Peter's is ranked #5 in the league and Rhodes #7 -- I would have guessed (without looking) that Rhodes was higher...
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:11 PM 02-21-2018
Yes.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 02-21-2018
So you want to get rid of a CB that’s cheap for one that would cost $16 million plus right now?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:33 PM 02-21-2018
So you want to get rid of a CB that’s cheap for one that would cost $16 million plus right now?
16 mil will be cheap compared to what Peters will get in a few years plus you'd be getting a great linebacker.
[Reply]
O.city 02:36 PM 02-21-2018
16 mil will be cheap compared to what Peters will get in a few years plus you'd be getting a great linebacker.
Who’s giving up a top 15 pick?
[Reply]
O.city 02:36 PM 02-21-2018
Why will Peters get that much?
[Reply]
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up