ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 64
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:25 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Apparently Hugo Weaving did not want to reprise his Red Skull role, so they CGI'd him and had a voice actor read the lines. Agent Smith is too high brow these days for a Marvel film, it would appear.
The voice actor was Ross Marquand who is acting currently in the walking dead and does great impressions
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
The voice actor was Ross Marquand who is acting currently in the walking dead and does great impressions
Yeah, saw that story after I posted my post. I never would have guessed it was him - I thought it really was Hugo Weaving. He does a great job with impressions.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Between this and Star Wars, the Disney execs are living that South Park meme of the dad who came all over the room. I wish I’d bought stock...
Seriously.

My wife's cousin tells a story of a great great uncle/grandfather that was offered stock at some up and coming new company that would have gotten him in on the ground level that the guy thought was a farce and never had a chance to make it - Coca Cola. Woulda, coulda, shoulda........
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:32 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Seriously.

My wife's cousin tells a story of a great great uncle/grandfather that was offered stock at some up and coming new company that would have gotten him in on the ground level that the guy thought was a farce and never had a chance to make it - Coca Cola. Woulda, coulda, shoulda........
Probably made up.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:33 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Spider-Man dying hit me.
Won't stop them from making 10 more Spiderman movies. Y'all are a bunch of rubes.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:42 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Probably made up.
Why would you assume that, minus the probably of you just being a dick of a troll?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:28 AM 05-06-2018
Won't stop them from making 10 more Spiderman movies. Y'all are a bunch of rubes.
You kind of missed the point there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:32 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You kind of missed the point there.
He’s a fucking moron.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:33 AM 05-06-2018
Holland beats out Tobey for the best Spider-Man.
Yeah, it's not even a close competition in my mind. Just in general, you have to give the Disney machine credit - their casting for the entire franchise has been incredible.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:41 AM 05-06-2018
He’s a ****ing moron.
Nah. Morons spend 3 hours at the theater to watch a movie made for pre-teens
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:45 AM 05-06-2018
Nah. Morons spend 3 hours at the theater to watch a movie made for pre-teens
So you won't mind not posting about it any more? Great!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:03 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-) Awesome.

I see a Romper Room bitch fest incoming.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:57 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
In the scene where they have Thanos tied down and are struggling to manually pry the gauntlet off his hand... why did they not chop off his arm and just haul the entire limb back to headquarters?
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Because it's a movie
weak
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Power Stone gave him invulnerability
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Chop his arm off with what?

They had Iron Man, Spidey, Drax and Starlord all throwing everything they had at him and only got one tiny ass cut on his cheek.

If anything, you should complain about Spidey and Iron Man struggling to take off the gauntlet while Thanny was 'under'. Iron Man and Spider-Man combined should be at least as strong as a one-handed Thanos.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:01 PM 05-06-2018

Everyone’s saying Strange should have done this but wasn’t it Wong who chopped off that big dude’s arm with the portal early in the movie? IIRC, Strange was busy dealing with the other alien dude when that happened so there’s no way he’d have known to do that.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 64
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up