ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 136
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
philfree 07:29 PM 06-01-2015
This week I'm playing over buy Nashville at Westhaven GC. I can't find greens fees on their website so it's probably a members only establishment. The tournament fee was pretty high so it can't be cheap. Looks like an excellent venue. Got a free room with an old bud so I can afford it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:50 PM 06-01-2015
Originally Posted by philfree:
Yeah it's 133rd off Metcalf. No range was a little of let down but the course was nice.
37Forever played a round there. It is a nice course.
[Reply]
philfree 07:06 PM 06-05-2015
Did the Buffalo Ridge $20.00 all you can hit range thing today. Started hitting balls at 10:15 AM and quit at 2:05 PM. I hit 250 balls there abouts with a lot of wedges no doubt but I put in a pretty good practice session with the other clubs as well. I practiced putting for almost an hour at the end too and that went well. Over all it was a great day of practice.
[Reply]
tk13 01:26 PM 06-06-2015
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/1...round-pga-tour

Tiger shot an 85 today at the Memorial, his worst ever round. He's only shot over 80 three times, and two of them were this year. The other was a British Open round where the weather was terrible. He's 6 shots behind any other player. Brutal.
[Reply]
Hootie 01:28 PM 06-06-2015
Stick a fork in 'ol Tiger. Sad, too. He's the only reason I even like to watch golf. On the other hand, I carded a 37 in league the other day (1 over). That was my best score ever.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:47 PM 06-06-2015
Some interesting clouds this morning. Not much rain, but we did have to take a break because of lightening.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:18 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by tk13:

Tiger shot an 85 today at the Memorial, his worst ever round. He's only shot over 80 three times, and two of them were this year. The other was a British Open round where the weather was terrible. He's 6 shots behind any other player. Brutal.
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Stick a fork in 'ol Tiger. Sad, too. He's the only reason I even like to watch golf. On the other hand, I carded a 37 in league the other day (1 over). That was my best score ever.
That's what happens when you have a two-way miss. I would not want to be Chris Como right now.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:00 PM 06-07-2015
That was one of the more interesting up and downs I've seen.

Justin Rose shanks his approach on 18, hits a guy in the head, draws an awful lie, then pitches to 3 feet to force a playoff.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:23 PM 06-07-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Most folks are like you. Never understood the love for Tiger myself. The game is so much more exciting now that he's done. IMO.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:07 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by tk13:

Good to see Tiger actually play through his problems rather than make up some BS excuse like 'my glutes deactivated'...

I believe his problems are mental not mechanical, but his screwing with his swing is not helping.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:01 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Good to see Tiger actually play through his problems rather than make up some BS excuse like 'my glutes deactivated'...

I believe his problems are mental not mechanical, but his screwing with his swing is not helping.
....has he won anything since the news of his infidelity came out?
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
....has he won anything since the news of his infidelity came out?
Second most wins on tour since 08.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:39 PM 06-13-2015
I'm sure several people saw the putt that Bubba Watson made at Chambers Bay. I'm surprised that no one is talking about how those greens look like absolute poa-infested dog shit. That is going to lead to some awful putting surfaces for the leaders of the tournament.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:21 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm sure several people saw the putt that Bubba Watson made at Chambers Bay. I'm surprised that no one is talking about how those greens look like absolute poa-infested dog shit. That is going to lead to some awful putting surfaces for the leaders of the tournament.
Is this part of the new eco friendly courses?
[Reply]
Jerm 04:28 PM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
+3-+5 will probably win that...gonna be another Shinnecock.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 136
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up