ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 335
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
vailpass 09:33 PM 06-05-2015
Sorry if Q but wouldn't raining down wildfire take out large chunks of the army of the dead?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:03 AM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sorry if Q but wouldn't raining down wildfire take out large chunks of the army of the dead?
Sure, but how much is left with the pyromancers after Tyrion's stunt on the Blackwater?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:41 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I don't think they have any at the wall and there is no way they'd be able to transport it to the wall without torching themselves.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:24 PM 06-06-2015
Jon always comes back.

You just know that line was for the book readers. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:44 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Jon always comes back.

You just know that line was for the book readers. :-)
Lol. Master level trolling right there by the writers.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:55 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sure, but how much is left with the pyromancers after Tyrion's stunt on the Blackwater?
As opposed to the amount of Dragon glass or V-steel they have? I hear you but...
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:59 PM 06-07-2015
Shereen's death may just be the end of my gf's desire to watch this show. That was brutal to watch. The Sansa/Ramsay scene had her close to the edge; this may just tip her off.

It HAS to be worth it to the writers to kill a little girl. I have a feeling that sacrifice pays dividends for Stannis.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:04 PM 06-07-2015
Doing the honorable thing tends to get people killed. Stannis' ability to do what it takes, no matter what, may be what keeps him alive.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:25 PM 06-07-2015
That was rough, especially after he gave Shireen that speech about how he saved her from greyscale while telling all of Westeros to basically go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:40 PM 06-07-2015
I don't like show Stannis, I hope he dies slowly in a fire. I don't think book Stannis would go that far.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:59 PM 06-07-2015
"Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He'll break before he bends."
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:12 AM 06-08-2015
Tough shit. I didn't think they'd be able to go through with it...

Also, the dragons may not be as effective as I originally thought. Maybe when they're larger or if they decided to stay airborne. Otherwise, they're certainly not ready for war.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:56 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I don't like show Stannis, I hope he dies slowly in a fire. I don't think book Stannis would go that far.
I don't believe the shows writers just threw that in for the fun of it. I am guessing it was something integral to the plot that GRRM told them about.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:56 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I don't believe the shows writers just threw that in for the fun of it. I am guessing it was something integral to the plot that GRRM told them about.
I always felt it was possible for Shireen to burn but it would have been at the hands of Melisandre and Selyse. Yes I know Stannis has sanctioned burnings before but sacrificing your own daughter is Ramsay Snow level evil. He is beyond redemption and I hope Davos sticks a dagger in his guts and let's an ice zombie chew off his balls.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:16 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I always felt it was possible for Shireen to burn but it would have been at the hands of Melisandre and Selyse. Yes I know Stannis has sanctioned burnings before but sacrificing your own daughter is Ramsay Snow level evil. He is beyond redemption and I hope Davos sticks a dagger in his guts and let's an ice zombie chew off his balls.
Davos will not be happy. I do suspect Stannis' downfall will be Davos at this point but who knows. In the books Davos is off to find Rickon I believe at this point. They have pretty much eliminated Rickon from the story in the show.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 335
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up