ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 332
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Captain Obvious 03:58 PM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Apparently the NXT show last night in San Jose was mind-blowing. But it also wasn't taped. Guuuuhhhhh.
Triple H can't take over the WWE soon enough.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 04:31 PM 03-28-2015
Yea heard they had over 5,000 in attendance, Balor and Neville sounds like it was off the charts
[Reply]
Jerm 05:22 PM 03-28-2015
Pretty sure it was recorded...

Itami finally busted out the GTS too, the pop was ridiculously loud.
[Reply]
TLO 09:10 PM 03-28-2015
Regins heel turn incoming. Guessing that Heyman goes with him too.

I just want to see Bray beat Taker. He's had to carry the entire thing, and then to saddle him with a loss would be super shitty.
[Reply]
TLO 09:12 PM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
What's everyone's thoughts going into Wrestlemania tomorrow? Weak build honestly not that excited, Sting/HHH should be good and the ladder match, I'm waiting to see if this main event will bomb and how the crowd will react to it
Sting/ HHH will be awful I'm sure. Taker and Wyatt won't be much better. (From a wrestling standpoint I mean)
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:12 PM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Pretty sure it was recorded...

Itami finally busted out the GTS too, the pop was ridiculously loud.
There weren't any hard cams there. There were some handheld cameras, but it seems unlikely they can pull an episode out of that footage.

It's a shame, because the buzz on the Sasha Banks vs Charlotte match is that it rivals the Natalya vs Charlotte match from last year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:16 PM 03-28-2015
If Reigns wins they'll just say he's too hurt to show up on Raw because of Lesnar. Easy angle to avoid the negative backlash.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 10:30 PM 03-28-2015
Reigns won't win. They just resigned Brock. Only way Brock was to lose that title smartly is to have him be the ultimate obstacle. A very very rare event of him losing. He faces many different types of competitors to overcome their odds until finally someone is ready for that push to become the next big WWE Face.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 10:08 AM 03-29-2015
Anyone watch the HOF speeches last night? Anything worth watching?

Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Sting/ HHH will be awful I'm sure. Taker and Wyatt won't be much better. (From a wrestling standpoint I mean)
I agree, but I can also see both of those being in the vein of Rock-Hogan from WM 18 where the crowd is super into both of them. Guess we'll find out.

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If Reigns wins they'll just say he's too hurt to show up on Raw because of Lesnar. Easy angle to avoid the negative backlash.
If Reigns wins, I don't think there's much they can do to avoid negative backlash, short of playing into it & turning him heel. Tomorrow's Raw will be the smarky-est crowd of the year and he didn't get a good reaction earlier this week with the belt. Lesnar has to win or Rollins has to cash in. If the show ends with REIGNSWINSLOL and they try to keep him as a face, it could ruin the guy's career.

As an aside, I can't be the only one who's really not that excited for Mania tonight. I thought as it got closer, I'd get more into it, but that hasn't happened. I'll still watch the show and will probably watch tomorrow, but if this show bombs, I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep the network. Lesnar re-signing ups my interest a bit, but I'm still not convinced that Reigns won't begin a Cena-esque reign of terror (no pun intended) tonight.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:16 AM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
Reigns won't win. They just resigned Brock. Only way Brock was to lose that title smartly is to have him be the ultimate obstacle. A very very rare event of him losing. He faces many different types of competitors to overcome their odds until finally someone is ready for that push to become the next big WWE Face.
Going back to after last Wrestlemania you actually had a decent storyline set up for this. You have Cesaro with Heyman. You keep Cesaro dominate and let him bring in more of his indy offense (UFO and Ricola Bomb) . Through out this Heyman keeps hyping Brock but doesn't say much about Cesaro. This continues for a couple months as Cesaro's annoyance at his hype man not hyping him builds.

In a Number 1 contenders match Paul interferes costing Cesaro the match. Cesaro finally has had enough and Heyman gets a giant swing for his trouble. This turns Cesaro all the way face. Build to Wrestlemania from there.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 10:53 AM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Going back to after last Wrestlemania you actually had a decent storyline set up for this. You have Cesaro with Heyman. You keep Cesaro dominate and let him bring in more of his indy offense (UFO and Ricola Bomb) . Through out this Heyman keeps hyping Brock but doesn't say much about Cesaro. This continues for a couple months as Cesaro's annoyance at his hype man not hyping him builds.

In a Number 1 contenders match Paul interferes costing Cesaro the match. Cesaro finally has had enough and Heyman gets a giant swing for his trouble. This turns Cesaro all the way face. Build to Wrestlemania from there.
Nah, he can't get over because he's too European.
/Vincelogic
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 01:57 PM 03-29-2015
Great idea to put The Bushwackers after the Warrior award. Daniel Bryan did an awesome job with his speech.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 02:43 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
With the way Heyman is kissing Reigns ass in all promos, I think he's going to flip on Brock and help Reigns win the belt.

Then Rollins cashes in.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 02:44 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Regins heel turn incoming. Guessing that Heyman goes with him too.

I just want to see Bray beat Taker. He's had to carry the entire thing, and then to saddle him with a loss would be super shitty.
There's no way I can see Bray losing to Taker. You have to start putting Bray over - I think this is the way they do it.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 03:14 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
There's no way I can see Bray losing to Taker. You have to start putting Bray over - I think this is the way they do it.
This IS Vince we're talking about. There's not a lot (short of good booking) that would surprise me at this point with this company.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 332
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up