ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 105
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 08:43 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Once again, don't care. But thanks for stating your opinion. Find him on facebook.
just face it man

you are a horrible evil person

evil

hitler-esque

like george w bush evil
[Reply]
Phobia 08:47 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
just face it man

evil

hitler-esque

like george w bush evil
You know what was kind of an interesting study in human behavior? When Hootie got outed and the mods let him stay, guess how many people said, "gosh, that's pretty nice of those guys - they're awesome and I appreciate them."

That's right. Zero. But the moment he gets banned, the same 3 or 4 holes are flapping nonstop. It's always the same ones too. Set a watch by it.
[Reply]
blaise 08:48 AM 06-28-2013
I didn't think hootie needed to be banned, but it's not like I'd waste any effort to lobby for his return or say he'd been wronged.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:49 AM 06-28-2013
You know what was kind of an interesting study in human behavior? When Hootie got outed and the mods let him stay, guess how many people said, "gosh, that's pretty nice of those guys - they're awesome and I appreciate them."

That's right. Zero. But the moment he gets banned, the same 3 or 4 holes are flapping nonstop. It's always the same ones too. Set a watch by it.
I think it would be very interesting to post another poll to see what the Planet as a whole thinks, honestly. Every time this comes up, you're right, it's the same people bitching. However, it's also the same people praising it as well. I really have no idea how the general population feels anymore.
[Reply]
Donger 08:50 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
just face it man

evil

hitler-esque

like george w bush evil
I agree. Totalitarian.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:51 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
I want to see a Phobia roast of John Matrix
Phil needs to roast Hootie.

Oh wait he already did :-)
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:52 AM 06-28-2013
Once again, don't care. But thanks for stating your opinion. Find him on facebook.
I can tell how little you care because of these posts saying you don't care.

I'm going to grab the phone book and call every person whose name I don't recognize and let them know that I don't care about their opinions.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:52 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think it would be very interesting to post another poll to see what the Planet as a whole thinks, honestly. Every time this comes up, you're right, it's the same people bitching. However, it's also the same people praising it as well. I really have no idea how the general population feels anymore.
Where is the poll from last time?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:54 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Where is the poll from last time?
I wouldn't even know what to look for. It's tough to interpret anyway - a mod added something like 1000 responses to the results in favor of the ban, and it wasn't a public poll.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:59 AM 06-28-2013

I'm going to grab the phone book and call every person whose name I don't recognize and let them know that I don't care about their opinions.

aren't your fifteen minutes up?

next!
[Reply]
Phobia 09:02 AM 06-28-2013

Wait, what? Sometimes you make sense. Some time other than now.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:10 AM 06-28-2013
Wait, what? Sometimes you make sense. Some time other than now.
Rather than reading and responding to every post that I don't care about like you, I'm taking it a step further and pre-emptively letting everyone know that I don't care about their opinions.

You and wickedson seem like smart, popular people. If constantly talking about how much you don't care about certain topics is good enough for you, it's good enough for me.
[Reply]
Donger 09:18 AM 06-28-2013

That's an odd way of looking at it. I don't see why a response has to equal "caring" about what the person thinks.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:00 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
flopnuts, low hanging fruit, coincidence?
:-)
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:10 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's an odd way of looking at it. I don't see why a response has to equal "caring" about what the person thinks.
I don't find it odd at all. Typically, I respond to things I care about and ignore those I don't. This isn't a hard and fast rule, but it's a good rule of thumb, and I don't think it's unique to saul good.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 105
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up