ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 40 of 82
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
jonzie04 10:24 AM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
That's exactly how I had to get the girlfriend to give it up last night..the suplex then the slow crawl on top of her
:-)
[Reply]
rico 10:53 AM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
How about this guy

vs this guy.

:-)
Is that Karelin? I can't tell, it's blurry on my phone.

I read somewhere that Chuck Zito (Pancamo from the show "Oz") knocked Van Damme out at a night club because Van Damme got lippy...
[Reply]
Pablo 10:56 AM 10-16-2015
I'll take Tyson.
[Reply]
jonzie04 11:32 AM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
Is that Karelin? I can't tell, it's blurry on my phone.

I read somewhere that Chuck Zito (Pancamo from the show "Oz") knocked Van Damme out at a night club because Van Damme got lippy...
Yes it is. And thats Hilarious. Poor Van Damme would get snapped in half by Karelin lol.
[Reply]
rico 12:04 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Yes it is. And thats Hilarious. Poor Van Damme would get snapped in half by Karelin lol.
Haha that he would. Karelin is one of the baddest motor scooters who has walked the planet in years. Van Damme = Hollywood.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:33 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by alnorth:
My favorite fighters in the UFC tend to be muay thai guys who often specialize or are very good at leg kicks, and its entertaining to watch them against someone who doesn't know how to defend them, and eventually give up because they can't walk very well any more.

This doesn't take seconds, its usually a full round or so, we're talking minutes and maybe a couple dozen kicks. And we're talking about guys roughly the same size.

Tyson has 100 pounds on Lee. If Lee was a submission grappler I could see him winning if he avoids his hands while closing in, but he's not.
Lee claimed that the human bone breaks at around 12 or 13 lbs of pressure...and that Lee's conventional punch measured 325 pounds of force, while the infamous 'one-inch punch' measured 153 pounds.

On Superhumans, the Shaolin monk Shi Yan Ming demonstrated his one-inch punch on a crash test dummy. The testing showed it was 1.7 times more injurious than a 30mph (48.3 kmh) car crash with modern safety features.

These mother****ers aren't athletes, or entertainers, or actors - they will break your bones and kill you.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:46 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
So is this a street fight or does this fight have any rules to it
The rules are that Bruce Lee would kick Mike Tyson's ass and it wouldn't even be close.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:54 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The rules are that Bruce Lee would kick Mike Tyson's ass and it wouldn't even be close.

It would last all of about 3 seconds.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:50 PM 10-16-2015
I know who would win between Cosmo2002 and Dane
[Reply]
rico 07:17 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I know who would win between Cosmo2002 and Dane
Would Dane win?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:31 PM 10-16-2015
Attached: bruce.jpg (8.1 KB) 
[Reply]
jonzie04 07:47 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Lee claimed that the human bone breaks at around 12 or 13 lbs of pressure...and that Lee's conventional punch measured 325 pounds of force, while the infamous 'one-inch punch' measured 153 pounds.

On Superhumans, the Shaolin monk Shi Yan Ming demonstrated his one-inch punch on a crash test dummy. The testing showed it was 1.7 times more injurious than a 30mph (48.3 kmh) car crash with modern safety features.

These mother****ers aren't athletes, or entertainers, or actors - they will break your bones and kill you.
You don't seriously believe all of this shit do you? Ahh of course you do.

I guess it's a good thing Dolph Lundgren didn't really hit Stallone. We would have missed out on like 3 decades of movies! Eighteen hundred fifty PSI!

Also what do you think about Jon Jones? I saw on sports science that his elbows spin at 900 degrees per second, faster than an apache helicopter! Also says he can apply a choke hold with 500 LBS OF FORCE! Thats like 488 more pounds necessary to snap a guys spine in half. Seriously it has to be a conspiracy, he didn't actually do that hit and run. The UFC staged it all to keep him from decapitating a person on live television.
[Reply]
jonzie04 07:49 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by rico:
Haha that he would. Karelin is one of the baddest motor scooters who has walked the planet in years. Van Damme = Hollywood.
Yes he is. But Bruce Lee would knock him the fuck out in 0.0007 seconds with a single flick of his pinky finger.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:54 PM 10-16-2015
Mike Tyson in his prime would have probably hurt Bruce pretty bad. He out weighed him considerbly and was probably quicker. Tyson was a devistating force. Insanely quick and had one enough power to murder people with upper cuts by accident. Bruce Lee was really just a hollywood guy. He practiced martial arts but he never fought in a single tournament. Would have gotten destroyed.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:03 PM 10-16-2015
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Mike Tyson in his prime would have probably hurt Bruce pretty bad. He out weighed him considerbly and was probably quicker. Tyson was a devistating force. Insanely quick and had one enough power to murder people with upper cuts by accident. Bruce Lee was really just a hollywood guy. He practiced martial arts but he never fought in a single tournament. Would have gotten destroyed.
You know nothing of Bruce Lee.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 82
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up