ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's see your first post on this forum
Womble 08:49 AM 05-08-2024
As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:30 AM 05-08-2024
Fuck me. I almost forgot Limbaugh was on MNF for a stint. Jesus.

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think that Rush is right on this topic. Some crazy random guy committed some crazy random crime because he went overboard. Playing GTA, or whatever the current craze is, did not make this guy think he was invincible. Obviously, this character did not have a rational thought in his head or he could not have been able to think up such an idea, and that did not come from video games.

I also wanted to point out that what Rush means by the Drive-By is the Drive-By media that lacks actual Analysis.

PS this is my first post - take it easy on me:-)
Also, I should point out that DaFace told me to come here, and then 2 posts after this one proceeded to make fun of me for being a n00b. :-)

Goddamn I'm an old man.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Beginning of the end for Pioli, and you know what I think I like it.

[Reply]
JimNasium 11:49 AM 05-08-2024
Here’s a true genious [Chiefsplanet spelling] from February of 2001. CP refers to Carl Peterson and the argument was around whether Elvis Grbac would stay. It’s nice to see that my football takes have remained as terrible as they were 23 years ago. The thread starter was Keg in KC.

Originally Posted by :
Did it ever occur to anyone that the whole Trent Green thing is simply a way for CP to show Elvis that he has options. I believe it's called interference and it gives CP a small sliver of ground to stand on in the negotiations. I really don't believe that there is any substance to the Green talk. Just the musings of a lurker and your mileage may vary.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:55 AM 05-08-2024
Good luck figuring it out, it’s in the corrupted archives. I’m sure it was something along the lines of wondering if this place would actually take off or not.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:58 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
Coverage
Has anybody tried MLB.TV? It says 350k. Do you have to have broadband, cable or DSL?
'03
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:03 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Good luck figuring it out, it’s in the corrupted archives. I’m sure it was something along the lines of wondering if this place would actually take off or not.
Looks like mine is corrupted.

I'm almost certain my first post was about music, and mentioned I had been lurking here for about a year. I think I thought commenting on music was a safer way to introduce myself than weigh in on football.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:13 PM 05-08-2024
I branched off a bit from the original idea. I wanted to see what the first post of Quesadilla Joe was. What I found:

In a March 2008 thread wondering if we would draft Matt Ryan he asked
"do you guys not like brodie croyle?"

Better yet was his second post.
"when can i post a thread this is rediculous"

Yep, that has to be him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:14 PM 05-08-2024
My first post was about how we weren’t winning shit in the playoffs as long as we had Alex Smith at QB. I wasn’t so direct about it, but basically we weren’t going to win in the postseason by relying on turnovers and kick returns. Turned out to be accurate. Mahomes changed things.

Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Here's my take on the Chiefs.

Football has changed a lot since its inception, but some things never change. To win games against good teams when it counts, you have to be able to sustain drives and stop drives.

I give Reid a ton of credit for consistently having a winning record and getting us to the playoffs almost every year. My issue is that we get there in gimmicky ways.

You can't rely on forcing turnovers, big punt returns, big kick returns, trick plays, etc to win against the best competition.

The Chiefs lost to the Steelers last year and this year, because the offense couldn't susutain drives and the defense couldn't get off the field (even if they didn't give up many points).

This is why we are all so pessimistic about a 6-3 team that is going into a really easy part of their schedule. We know how this will end. We'll finish at least 11-5, win the West, beat a wildcard team at Arrowhead...then it gets ugly. We'll go to either Pittsburgh or New England and lose.

[Reply]
thestickboy 12:20 PM 05-08-2024
Wait? You're supposed to post.
[Reply]
JJBirden88 12:24 PM 05-08-2024
Ok, here goes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:44 PM 05-08-2024
1963chief?????
[Reply]
Rausch 12:46 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Yeah, I think mine is in 01 or 02 or something. About 9 months after the great migration here...
[Reply]
Spott 12:48 PM 05-08-2024
A lot of my old posts are showing up as KingChiefsFan’s post. I believe we started the same day and a lot of his posts show up as mine(including my first one) and I’m guessing mine show up as his. Seems like there was server issue a few years ago that caused this to happen.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:56 PM 05-08-2024
Welp, here is the oldest post I could find. When I saw that date I was like I was sure I had posted on CP before 2002. And then I read the post and it confirms that. Good ole John Proctor. I wonder what ever happened to him.

My post was in response to this:
Quote:
Originally posted by chieffanphil
I happen to like John and he is no more opinionated than some others on this board . I know most of us were glad to see Gunther gone and i was one of them . I like the way the Chiefs are headed under Dick Vermil . Go Chiefs ! But John had every right to his opinion . I think some didn't like him cause he stood up for Christianity . Let anyone stand up for God on here and more than likely you will be blasted for it . As for me i wish John was back here . May God bless you John Proctor .

Originally Posted by :
I disagree. I've stood up for my Christian beliefs more than once on here and have never really been "blasted". Sure, people have disagreed with me and we've debated but, I don't feel that I've ever been blasted for my beliefs. Of course, I don't believe that God let the terrorists blow up the WTC, either. Anybody who's read the bible after the great flood and what He said would know better. FTR, I like John and his passion for Chiefs football. However, I disagreed with him most times. I never went as far as being mean or rude to him, though. Perhaps the Chiefs fans here got sick and tired of hearing day after day about how bad it was that Vermeil is turning the Chiefs into the Rams. Hey, if DV takes this team to the SB(and they're definitely headed in the right direction), it doesn't matter what style they used to get there. IMO, John is a very passionate person. It just seemed that often times he let his passions cloud his rationale.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:56 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yeah, I think mine is in 01 or 02 or something. About 9 months after the great migration here...
Yeah, no clue what mine was, but I’m sure it was thought provoking.

Such a long time ago…. Almost 7 years before the first iPhone. Crazy. And did you know, Bo Nix is older than CP?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up