ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Beards
Holladay 10:19 PM 11-21-2020
I don't like shaving. Most guys don't. My wife doesn't like facial hair but alas she is away for awhile. I am ex-military. We weren't allowed to grow beards (not a submariner) so now I can grow a beard to save time.

For one, it itches like a bit@##. It is now long enough to grab (1/4"). I have tried a few times in the past, but after a week, it itches so bad, I cut the dang thang off.

Second, I looked into "how to make it softer". Dang you are suppose to oil it 2x per day. That takes longer than shaving.

I read to use coconut oil on the hair follicles to imbibe moister thus keeps them from being brittle.

Originally Posted by :
What you have to do is warm two teaspoons of olive oil and then massage it on your beard. You could also leave it overnight since olive oil has no side effects. Wash it off with lukewarm water and your beard will softer in the first use itself.
Gross:

Originally Posted by :
Sorry to break it to you, but that beard on your face is technically pubic hair. ... The follicles of beard hair are composed similarly to the hair on a man's groin and armpits,
Dunno, is it worth the time.

Of course a personal point. Also a desired look....mine is all grey:-)
[Reply]
Up