ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Damien Williams: is it time for a change?
RINGLEADER 02:23 AM 10-19-2019
Team average of 3.89 with him vs. 4.74 for everyone else.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chief Fan claimed that he’s better than Kareem Hunt. I’m not kidding.

I don’t know about Chief Fan, but you really need to stop having your period over Kareem Hunt.

He’s fucking gone. Get over it.
[Reply]
TEX 05:55 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don’t know about Chief Fan, but you really need to stop having your period over Kareem Hunt.

He’s ****ing gone. Get over it.
Naw, there were a lot of really stupid people on CP saying K Hunt would not be missed, mostly because of Damien Williams. We know Kareem Hunt is gone, but the stupid people who said it are still here. They need to be reminded how stupid they are so maybe they'll learn something.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:45 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, there were a lot of really stupid people on CP saying K Hunt would not be missed, mostly because of Damien Williams. We know Kareem Hunt is gone, but the stupid people who said it are still here. They need to be reminded how stupid they are so maybe they'll learn something.
If I had to guess, I would say the Chiefs have gone 9-3 in the regular season since cutting Hunt. How do you define "miss"?

Was Hunt better than anything we have on the roster now? Absolutely yes. Does it matter that much that we cut him, in the grand scheme of things? I don't really think so.
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
If I had to guess, I would say the Chiefs have gone 9-3 in the regular season since cutting Hunt. How do you define "miss"?

Was Hunt better than anything we have on the roster now? Absolutely yes. Does it matter that much that we cut him, in the grand scheme of things? I don't really think so.
Um...the farther we get away from the short term and move closer to the "grand scheme of things," the loss becomes more apparent. You can think what you want.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:12 AM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I said he'd be missed for two years and then give us a shit massive headache when his contract came up what with RBs demanding they get paid like top WRs these days. I mean, I think they do.... just... I don't want my team to be one of them who has to give one of these RBs a deal like that.

We missed out on 2 years of Hunt and a comp pick.

Oh fucking well. Next man the fuck up.

Constantly bringing up Kareem Hunt is just annoying and it makes people look whiney. It's not a good look.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 12:51 AM 10-19-2019
It's like you're looking for something to bitch about with this post! Damian was, is, and will be …. a good back, when needed.

He hasn't been utilized like he was after Hunt left either. Then he gets hurt. Show me a running back by committee team where every back is performing like an All-Pro? The purpose of running backs by committee is to keep the lead back fresh through the whole season......not that all three or four backs are going to gain 100 yds each week!!!!

Give Damian the starter role back and he'll produce. This talk of him being a waste is just plain BS!
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01:46 AM 10-19-2019
hes just not being used properly this year..Andys love affair of Shady is hurting this team

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:49 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
hes just not being used properly this year..Andys love affair of Shady is hurting this team

Total bullshit. McCoy is clearly the better back. He started the the Denver game and all of a sudden we have a running game! Your boy Damien must be still dinged and just isn’t producing. They should make him inactive and let Darwin get his touches!
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:55 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Total bullshit. McCoy is clearly the better back. He started the the Denver game and all of a sudden we have a running game! Your boy Damien must be still dinged and just isn’t producing. They should make him inactive and let Darwin get his touches!

If Andy runs Darwin up the middle again....he'll have a short career!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:55 AM 10-19-2019
McCoy is tied for third best ypc in the NFL at 5.4.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:26 PM 11-03-2019
you were saying??
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 10-19-2019

Lol please explain how he’s not “being used properly”?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 04:01 AM 10-29-2019

Shady cost us 1 game and almost cost us 2. .

are you all still rolling with Shady?...andys boy crush is hurting our team..Damien needs to be the man
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:10 AM 10-29-2019

Seems like a good cheerleader.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up