ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder
Imon Yourside 12:27 AM 12-21-2012

:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 08:45 AM 12-21-2012
if a home invasion in my house occurs, I'll be the only 'witness' to speak to the cops.
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
WTF are you supposed to do after you tase them? Just keep doing it until the cops get there and hope the batteries last for fifteen minutes?
They are also go to be very pissed off when they get out of their short prison stay.

Guess what? They know where you live.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:49 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by notorious:
They are also go to be very pissed off when they get out of their short prison stay.

Guess what? They know where you live.
And they know you don't own a gun.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:50 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Viking meth head.......... :-)
Cop shows up on scene because Viking Meth head and two of his buddies are loitering around the parking lot of an apartment complex where there had been a rash of vehicle break-ins. Viking Meth head seemed to take offense to the fact that the officer is asking him if he lived in the apartments, his two buddies rapidly disappear and the situation digresses from there.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:52 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
Could this huge Viking looking meth head be techno Viking?

No, it would’ve sucked losing Techno Viking, he’s a hero for justice and annoyingly repetitive dance music.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:54 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
WTF are you supposed to do after you tase them? Just keep doing it until the cops get there and hope the batteries last for fifteen minutes?
Run
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:57 AM 12-21-2012
Europe is just a techno dance party waiting to happen 23/7/365.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:57 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Run
Out of my house? Can I grab my kids first?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:59 AM 12-21-2012
This is how I sold the wife on the Beretta 9mm instead of the Mossberg last xmas. I'm not trying to buy a whole new door over some perp, I can patch a hole. Plus a bullet hole lets potential perps know what's waiting behind door #1.
[Reply]
notorious 09:01 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This is how I sold the wife on the Beretta 9mm instead of the Mossberg last xmas. I'm not trying to buy a whole new door over some perp, I can patch a hole. Plus a bullet hole lets potential perps know what's waiting behind door #1.
Big hole in door = Big hole in perp

I don't like the thought of a criminal piece of shit coming back.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:05 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Cop shows up on scene because Viking Meth head and two of his buddies are loitering around the parking lot of an apartment complex where there had been a rash of vehicle break-ins. Viking Meth head seemed to take offense to the fact that the officer is asking him if he lived in the apartments, his two buddies rapidly disappear and the situation digresses from there.
Do you have this video? I'd like to settle in by the fire, connect my notebook to the tv, eat some popcorn, and watch a worthless POS get shot. The American Tale really.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:08 AM 12-21-2012
Tazers don't work to well through heavy clothing, guns do.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:14 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Do you have this video? I'd like to settle in by the fire, connect my notebook to the tv, eat some popcorn, and watch a worthless POS get shot. The American Tale really.
Sorry no, Lab partner has that one and he’s out for the next couple of weeks. Even if I did it’s evidence and I can't go posting something like that on a public forum.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:15 AM 12-21-2012
She should of followed him out side and finished the dirt bag off....
[Reply]
Frazod 09:24 AM 12-21-2012
Piers Morgan thinks it would be better if she had been raped and murdered.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up