ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joey Chestnut Banned from Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest
Stewie 03:39 PM 06-11-2024
Sponsor conflict keeping Joey Chestnut from hot dog eating contest

Joey Chestnut, the 16-time champion of the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, will not compete in the annual Fourth of July event next month, Major League Eating announced Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Major League Eating (MLE) told ESPN that Chestnut had chosen to "represent another hot dog brand" and therefore would not be allowed to participate in the Nathan's contest, which is held annually at New York City's Coney Island.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...eating-contest
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:27 PM 06-11-2024
Cant make this up

And Nathans are the best. A pound of salt in every bite.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:29 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
It is a carrot. This is a stupid new vegan trend.
My BIL's new girlfriend eats those. She is not a vegan, but I do think she may be allergic to meat. That can happen. I grilled carrots for her on the grill with other things and she did not care. But she is not an asshole like the first two relationships he had.
[Reply]
alanm 09:36 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I always buy Nathans at the store, it's the best Hot Dog you can get at the grocery store imo.
We have a local hot dog here in Ne. Fairbury Franks. Damn good and the official hotdog of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. :-) You can get them at any store also.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:42 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
I thought he retired. Or was that Kobayashi?
Kobayashi Eat Your Dick GIFfrom Kobayashi GIFs

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:11 PM 06-11-2024
Corn dogs for the win!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:14 PM 06-11-2024
They did the same thing to Kobayashi, even had him sent to jail. It was never as good after that.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:29 AM 06-12-2024
I am shocked after googling "Joey Chestnut" as I figured he would be morbidly obese fatass, but he isn't.

He must heave that shit up after the competition is done.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:07 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
They did the same thing to Kobayashi, even had him sent to jail. It was never as good after that.
George shea is a great promoter. But he is a huuuuuge piece of shit
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:49 AM 06-12-2024
If you like food challenges, you should check out the BeardMeatsFood YouTube channel. It is pretty entertaining.

[Reply]
Stewie 07:02 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I am shocked after googling "Joey Chestnut" as I figured he would be morbidly obese fatass, but he isn't.

Many competitive eaters aren't fatasses. Matt Stonie has a YouTube channel explaining how he eats massive amounts and still stays thin. That dude has many videos eating lots of crazy stuff.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:07 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:

agreed.

I looked up the Amarillo steak challenge.
https://www.bigtexan.com/72-oz-steak/

I think he did it in less than 15 minutes. Oh my.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:08 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Does it involve killing animals though? I think that’s kinda the point for a lot of people.
It does though. The veggies used in these.products aren't organically grown. They rape the land by plowing, just to have to fertilize it (runoff kills fish) and spray insecticides on it, killing what we are supposed to eat in a hundred years.

More death associated with fake.meat than sustainably grown meat, and.more land fucked up.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:30 AM 06-12-2024
Is the dirty little secret of big time eating contests that there's a giant puke bucket back stage that they all use immediately after the contest?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:35 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
If you like food challenges, you should check out the BeardMeatsFood YouTube channel. It is pretty entertaining.

Nah there is this dude on there, Joel Hansen, he puts everyone to shame.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:44 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Many competitive eaters aren't fatasses. Matt Stonie has a YouTube channel explaining how he eats massive amounts and still stays thin. That dude has many videos eating lots of crazy stuff.
Yeah, they are often incredibly fit because they need crazy metabolisms.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up