ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Royals vs Yankees GDT - June 12***
ChiefsCountry 05:22 PM 06-12-2024

Dan Altavilla heads to the mound to open tonight's game as our series vs. the Yankees continues. pic.twitter.com/vsBtE530NI

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 12, 2024

Midweek Matchup. #RepBX pic.twitter.com/PtdB0wepwx

— New York Yankees (@Yankees) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
srvy 08:04 PM 06-12-2024
Just keep Lynch out there and maybe his arm will explode.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:05 PM 06-12-2024
dodgers are gonna feast too,,,,our starting pitching except for Ray Gun is pathetic
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:09 PM 06-12-2024
Royals are a good young team that seemed a little ‘ahead of schedule’ this year.

They’re still a good young team.

They just don’t belong among the elites yet. And that’s okay.

Still think they’ve got a good chance of snagging a WC this year. And I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Cleveland collapsed at some point.

Long season still . . . .

This team is fun when they’re on, which has been a lot this year. Enjoy them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:12 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I dont think he said this but do you have a source for this huzzah...Duncan was in a what if mode
No I'm just saying usually he chimes in with something insightful just wondering what he thinks
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:13 PM 06-12-2024
I don't know if the 2014/15 Royals would have done any better against the Yankees. Fortunately, they were knocked out before the Royals would have faced them. Some teams just don't match up well against others. The Yankee hitters have a lot more discipline at the plate and wear our pitching out while the Royals hitters get anxious and start swinging at everything which just makes it easier on their pitching.

As long as the Royals don't face the Yankees in the playoffs; they are fine.

Starting out games behind at home in the first inning is never a good start. It takes the fans out immediately.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:21 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No I'm just saying usually he chimes in with something insightful just wondering what he thinks
Yeah man, he is probably at a loss for words right now
Starting pitching is fallin, who can stop loss this bs
[Reply]
tk13 08:44 PM 06-12-2024
Yankees are about to be 49-21. That's not just good it's great. It's a 113 win pace. We definitely weren't up to the challenge in this series. Also our lack of depth overall is still a thing, Salvy's been slumping and Massey and Renfroe got hurt just as they were heating up and the Yankees hitters have worn the pitching down. They're still near the top of the league in runs and have a good rotation. Hopefully this has been a good learning experience.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:49 PM 06-12-2024
Royals can literally go .500 the rest of the season and will make the playoffs more than likely.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:53 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This is all my fault. I took advantage of the 50% off deal for MLB.tv yesterday...
F@CK OFF!
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:58 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sorry - I just see too many holes on this team.
What holes? They have one of the best offenses in the AL. They have the best D in the league. The starters have been great for pretty much all season. The relief pitchers aren't good, but we can get a good one or 2 at the deadline
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:08 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What holes? They have one of the best offenses in the AL. They have the best D in the league. The starters have been great for pretty much all season. The relief pitchers aren't good, but we can get a good one or 2 at the deadline
Are you willing to trade away all of the prospect the Royals have for some relief pitchers?
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:10 PM 06-12-2024
BTW I really hate the Yankees and I am super disappointed the Royals from the manager to the players are intimidated by them.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:42 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Are you willing to trade away all of the prospect the Royals have for some relief pitchers?
Teams don't trade away all there prospects for relief pitchers. We could give up a top 10-15 guy and get someone decent.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:51 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by poolboy:
dodgers are gonna feast too,,,,our starting pitching except for Ray Gun is pathetic
Seth Lugo is 9-2 with a 2.36 ERA. He hasn’t been great his last two times out but he’s far from pathetic.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:56 PM 06-12-2024
The good news is this brutal stretch we've had of playing playoff teams is almost over.

After the Dodgers we won't have one of these stretches ever again.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up