ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mod appreciation thread.
TripleThreat 09:31 PM 06-06-2024
Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:42 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
If it were me (and thankfully it’s not), I’d simply tell them they get what they pay for.
[Reply]
Balto 11:46 AM 06-07-2024

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:03 PM 06-07-2024
JJ Dino can go fuck himself!!!
[Reply]
srvy 12:22 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It's a thankless job. I think they do a great job (though I don't care for certain words that get automatically changed - audiophile, anyone?) and take a moderate approach. Not many forums do that as successfully as they have here on CP.
I hate that one myself I guess in CP World you have to use Stereophile or Dolbyphile:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:27 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
I hate that one myself I guess in CP World you have to use Stereophile or Dolbyphile:-)
FWIW, it's been removed for almost a year --
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...9#post17039039
[Reply]
srvy 12:29 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
It is a thankless job.

Even though I clash with some of them at times, I am appreciative of them keeping order here even when they mock me. All good fun not to get to upset with.

It's not life or death........
Nothing says they have to do it and they can quit anytime the pay is the same! Timbone and Sauto just disappeared shriveled up dropped from the vine and turned to dust.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:32 PM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
FWIW, it's been removed for almost a year --
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...9#post17039039
:-)

Even I'd forgotten that.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:40 PM 06-07-2024
I appreciate the butt-stuff.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:51 PM 06-07-2024
Nothing says they have to do it and they can quit anytime the pay is the same! Timbone and Sauto just disappeared shriveled up dropped from the vine and turned to dust.
IMO, there's not much difference between being burned out on CP and being burned out on CP as a mod. Everyone is reading the same political bullshit in the Lounge, scrolling past the trolls who don't contribute anything, etc.

Not sure I'd be any more/less annoyed with bullshit if I wasn't a mod, outside of not being able to take care of it immediately.

Of course, the power to fix shit is counterbalanced by the eye-rolling reported posts because someone called them a shithead or cleaning up temper tantrums after booting someone from a single thread... but, after so many years, it's not like we're scrambling to get shit fixed. Thread boot.... oh, you're crying 10 times in the Gripe thread so we'll boot you there... oh, you're PMing me now, here's a few days off. :-)

Not to speak for Sauto, but seemed like he was just getting burned out overall on the place.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:13 PM 06-07-2024
Hahah

Like fat women, mods need love too!
[Reply]
loochy 05:17 PM 06-07-2024
Gay
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:39 PM 06-17-2024
Oh ok so I lied, I just realized I do have a mod story I can share…. So when I first joined this forum I was a soft bitch that thought forums were like the real word where I could just fight anyone through the keyboard and once joining CP I realized that wasn’t a real thing. My original account was changed to “internet tough guy” and the mod or mods changed my name to that name and that belittled me. Fuck them for it, but I also appreciate you guys for it because it taught me to not take life so seriously and again as I’ve said in the OP, you guys really don’t realize the “dad” vibe you provide to us guys that are learning how to be dads and young adults with testosterone just flying through the roof. I should’ve added this in the OP tbh but regardless, love ya guys, in the weirdest way.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:37 PM 06-17-2024
Happy Pride Month mods!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:01 AM 06-18-2024
We should vote 1 a year out :-) billay replaces the one ousted
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:55 AM 06-18-2024
JJdino… :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >