ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chiefs Hallmark movie
Hammock Parties 12:20 PM 06-25-2024

The Kansas City Chiefs and Hallmark are teaming up with the NFL and Skydance Sports for a new, original movie, “Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story” starring Tyler Hynes, Hunter King and Ed Begley Jr.

The movie begins production next month and will film entirely in Kansas… pic.twitter.com/mM70CLkWlu

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) June 25, 2024

[Reply]
Hoover 07:14 PM 06-25-2024
I'm sorry, but how is this the script of a Hallmark Movie?

Alana Higman (King) thought she left her midwest roots behind when she went to school on the west coast and married her college sweetheart, Derek (Raiders Fan).Then in the blink of an eye she loses her job. She catches her best friend hauck tuahing her husband, and has no choice to move back home to Kansas City.

Her father (Bagley Jr) tries to cheer her up. She refuses to tickets to the Chiefs game, but begrudgingly agrees to get some BBQ and Joe's. There she runs into a childhood friend Travis, (Haynes), a handyman who helps her parents around the house. They hit it off, but she refuses to accept the fact that her future is in Kansas City.

Its the divisional round of the AFC Playoffs, the Bills are in town to play the Chiefs. Again Alana turns down the opportunity to go to the game with her father, so he takes Travis instead. That morning her mother takes a spill, and her father refuses to leave her side. His only wish is that she go to the game, like she did when she was younger. Her and Travis attend the game which turns out to be the most exciting playoff game in history, As Patrick Mahomes throws the game winning touchdown to Travis Kelce to win the game, she ends up locked in an embrace with her own travis, and realizes she's where she belongs.
[Reply]
notorious 07:16 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Now throw in X-Factor as comic relief and you have a winner! :-)
He can play the grinch and won’t need any makeup.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:09 PM 06-26-2024
On Tuesday, it was announced that a new Hallmark movie- Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story- is set to be filmed in Kansas City. For those who want to get involved, now is your chance.

Skydance, the NFL and Hallmark are teaming up and looking for extras for the movie. You don’t have to be a professional to apply and production begins next month.

THE APPLICATION ASKS QUESTIONS SUCH AS WHETHER YOU HAVE AN AGENT AND A HEADSHOT AND IF YOU’RE AVAILABLE FROM JULY 6 THROUGH JULY 27. IT EVEN ASKS IF YOU CAN ROLLERBLADE.

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/06/26/her...v1nzjgalvmgxt3
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:09 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm sorry, but how is this the script of a Hallmark Movie?

Alana Higman (King) thought she left her midwest roots behind when she went to school on the west coast and married her college sweetheart, Derek (Raiders Fan).Then in the blink of an eye she loses her job. She catches her best friend hauck tuahing her husband, and has no choice to move back home to Kansas City.

Her father (Bagley Jr) tries to cheer her up. She refuses to tickets to the Chiefs game, but begrudgingly agrees to get some BBQ and Joe's. There she runs into a childhood friend Travis, (Haynes), a handyman who helps her parents around the house. They hit it off, but she refuses to accept the fact that her future is in Kansas City.

Its the divisional round of the AFC Playoffs, the Bills are in town to play the Chiefs. Again Alana turns down the opportunity to go to the game with her father, so he takes Travis instead. That morning her mother takes a spill, and her father refuses to leave her side. His only wish is that she go to the game, like she did when she was younger. Her and Travis attend the game which turns out to be the most exciting playoff game in history, As Patrick Mahomes throws the game winning touchdown to Travis Kelce to win the game, she ends up locked in an embrace with her own travis, and realizes she's where she belongs.
You forgot the part where her father is logging onto ChiefsPlanet mid week before the game to tell anyone who has any doubts whatsoever to drink Antifreeze and call them a reerun. One of the best parts of the script in my opinion...
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
On Tuesday, it was announced that a new Hallmark movie- Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story- is set to be filmed in Kansas City. For those who want to get involved, now is your chance.

Skydance, the NFL and Hallmark are teaming up and looking for extras for the movie. You don’t have to be a professional to apply and production begins next month.

THE APPLICATION ASKS QUESTIONS SUCH AS WHETHER YOU HAVE AN AGENT AND A HEADSHOT AND IF YOU’RE AVAILABLE FROM JULY 6 THROUGH JULY 27. IT EVEN ASKS IF YOU CAN ROLLERBLADE.

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/06/26/her...v1nzjgalvmgxt3

PLEASE NOTE BELOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SEMINAL 1993 ROLLERBLADING FILM AIRBORNE
[Reply]
Kman34 01:10 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
You forgot the part where her father is logging onto ChiefsPlanet mid week before the game to tell anyone who has any doubts whatsoever to drink Antifreeze and call them a reerun. One of the best parts of the script in my opinion...
I would ad lib “meet me at the George Brett statue if you don’t like it!” too.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:13 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Gary Busey as Rain Man.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:15 PM 06-26-2024

[Reply]
kcgreene 01:19 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I would ad lib “meet me at the George Brett statue if you don’t like it!” too.
This has convinced me is that Clay needs to start work on 'ChiefsPlanet: The Movie', with the climax of the film being all of us meeting at the George Brett Statue for a giant brawl.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:23 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
PLEASE NOTE BELOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SEMINAL 1993 ROLLERBLADING FILM AIRBORNE
I feel like I've seen this but don't remember it... didn't it have like a really young Jack Black and Seth Green or am I imagining this?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:24 PM 06-26-2024
A plucky, industrious group of fans try to form their own media outlet, sending out made up breaking news about signing incredible wide receivers causing their band of renegade amateur reporters to get exposed but really the true reward was the friends they made along the way
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:53 PM 06-26-2024
Attention from all different directions comes calling when you are SB Champion 3 out of the last 5yrs and soon to be a 3peat! Who will come calling then????:-)

"Oh the things we have to put up with being a continual Champion"!! I will take it everytime because "WINNING NEVER GETS OLD" !!!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:15 PM 06-26-2024
i signed up to be a extra in the movie.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:24 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Be careful... Sounds like production is gonna get started in another month or so, right in the middle of Summer. If they need a big day of background, say for stadium interior, gameday stuff, they'll probably want everyone to "look cold", meaning wearing heavy coats, hats, scarves, etc while shooting in the middle of Summer. And that's just one of the many perks of being an extra...
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:31 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I'm sorry but we're replacing your posts with AI
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up