ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard
Easy 6 05:52 PM 06-12-2024
Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
[Reply]
threebag 08:41 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Jeeps are woman cars now. Only thing more gay are the ones with the angry eyes for headlights. You drive a wrangler in 2024 then I assume you’ve sucked at least one dick in your life
Don’t forget the Moranos
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:44 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Don’t listen to Pablo, Jeeps are fun as hell, IF you take advantage of what they have to offer. Admittedly, most don’t seem to. They probably think they are going to initially and then after one or two times just get lazy.

I got the roof and doors off my old Jeep last weekend and will enjoy that pleasure as much as I can this summer.
That was my least favorite part of owning a Jeep. I did enjoy the good approach and departure angles factory.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:47 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That was my least favorite part of owning a Jeep. I did enjoy the good approach and departure angles factory.
Combining the off road with completely open air around you is like nirvana.

Having the doors off makes it easier for you to look out at where your tires are and need to be in those situations as well.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:52 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Combining the off road with completely open air around you is like nirvana.

Having the doors off makes it easier for you to look out at where your tires are and need to be in those situations as well.
I just hated getting the shit beat out of me by hot air on hot Oklahoma highways. Wife loved it though.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:54 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I just hated getting the shit beat out of me by hot air on hot Oklahoma highways. Wife loved it though.
The airflow whipping your t-shirt so hard it bruises your nipple…

Ain’t no life like the Jeep life. :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:56 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Around here it is Jeeps of all kinds with rubber ducks all over the place.
The Rubber Duckies :-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:18 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Jeeps are woman cars now. Only thing more gay are the ones with the angry eyes for headlights. You drive a wrangler in 2024 then I assume you’ve sucked at least one dick in your life
Along with the Ford Bronco and to a certain degree the Maverick.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:41 PM 06-12-2024
Wranglers for lesbians, non-bug Volkswagens for the other
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM 06-12-2024
point a to point b

they are all money pits who cares?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:53 PM 06-12-2024
There was some little young blonde woman on my block a while back who had a really nice looking Jeep. She had one rubber ducky on the dash, which was my first exposure to Jeep Ducks, and she liked to park directly in front of my house. (I live in a central city, so everyone parks in front of houses and it's not an issue.) So the Jeep was often right outside my front window.

A few observations:

1. The Jeep was pretty much the best looking Jeep I've ever seen. I think it was a Wrangler, and it was some sort of very light greenish-gray color, and it looked simultaneously tough and comfortable. I can't find the color on their web site, but it looked like a million bucks. I think it might have looked like this, but some more upscale variant: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/listin...CNSYQAvD_BwE#/

2. The woman made an oddly slow transition from blonde to brunette over time. I thought women generally just dyed their hair, but this woman got a brown crown with blonde hair, and then at some point it was brown to the ears and blonde below that. She moved away before the transition was complete.

3. She never got an actual license for the Jeep, which bothered me. She had a temporary plate that expired in October, and when she moved away in March the Jeep still had those temporary tags. That makes a bad impression on me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 PM 06-12-2024
my next car wont be gay tho

[Reply]
HayWire 11:03 PM 06-12-2024
My nurse has a shitload of ducks on her dash. I bought a big bag of them and give her one periodically
[Reply]
Stewie 12:49 AM 06-13-2024
I own a boring, bland Camry. I suppose if a trend started among us we'd leave plain rice cakes for each other.
[Reply]
HemiEd 02:46 AM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its often women no doubt, but then sometimes its some dude with a beard and I'm just like... huh?

Its nots just ducks either, it all kinds of corny looking plastic crap that must be glued on somehow IDK... its like the Secret of Gaywalker Ranch
One of our neighbor ladies bought a new Jeep wrangler last year and she has that stuff all over the dash, but I have never paid much attention. I will have to check them out next time.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:07 AM 06-13-2024
I own a Jeep and had no idea this was a thing until recently. I came out to the parking lot to find a rubber duck sitting on my door handle. Thought it was some psycho. I'm also generally not cool with people touching my cars so I was more annoyed than anything.

I'll actually be off-roading tomorrow with some friends. Jeeps are fun as hell no matter what you think of the current Jeep owning crowd.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up