Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official RV and Motorhome Repository
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:20 PM 06-28-2024
Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
[Reply]
scho63 02:37 PM 06-30-2024
I went to a Penn State vs Notre Dame homecoming game at Happy Valley in PA in late 80s or early 90s and never in my life had I seen so many RVs line up one after another.

They were all parked on a giant grass field for days. Somewhere around 12,000. It was an incredible site and all the owners would invite you in for a shot as you walked up and down the many rows. One cool experience.

103,000 at the game and light snow feel often.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:55 PM 06-30-2024
Going to work on an extended run fuel cap to pull fuel from an auxiliary tank for my generator. Anyone ever messed with one?
[Reply]
UteChief 08:10 PM Yesterday
This thread needs more pics.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
This thread needs more pics.
Here's our last 5th wheel, a 2015 Primetime Crusader 295RST
Attached: rv01.jpg (91.0 KB) rv02.jpg (70.8 KB) rv03.jpg (57.9 KB) rv04.jpg (78.6 KB) 
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:28 AM Today
Like the LR layout. What's the bed and bath look like? Cramped?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Like the LR layout. What's the bed and bath look like? Cramped?
Not really. It's hard to get a good pic of the bathroom. I took these screenshots from FB marketplace listing when we sold it. There wasn't a ton of room at the foot of the bed, but otherwise comfortable.
Attached: rv05.jpg (73.9 KB) rv06.jpg (73.0 KB) rv07.jpg (48.7 KB) 
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:43 AM Today
Nice! Ya, you really don't spend too much time in the bedroom, but some space in the bathroom is nice. Not for multiple people, just room to get dressed after a shower, etc. Still see pink on the shower floor! :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Nice! Ya, you really don't spend too much time in the bedroom, but some space in the bathroom is nice. Not for multiple people, just room to get dressed after a shower, etc. Still see pink on the shower floor! :-)
RV antifreeze.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Not really. It's hard to get a good pic of the bathroom. I took these screenshots from FB marketplace listing when we sold it. There wasn't a ton of room at the foot of the bed, but otherwise comfortable.
You personally had those mirrors installed right beside the bed didn't you?
[Reply]
tooge 08:58 AM Today
Buddy of mine just arrived in Alaska yesterday. He pulled his Holiday House RV up the Alaskan highway, all the way from Miami. I"m jealous. Don't have time right now, but one day.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You personally had those mirrors installed right beside the bed didn't you?
Well, they kept falling off the ceiling. Dangerous stuff.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
RV antifreeze.
Oh I know what it is...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:07 AM Today
They put those mirrors in there not only for use, but to also make the room look bigger.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Buddy of mine just arrived in Alaska yesterday. He pulled his Holiday House RV up the Alaskan highway, all the way from Miami. I"m jealous. Don't have time right now, but one day.
I wonder how that highway is? Always wanted to make that trip.
[Reply]
tooge 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I wonder how that highway is? Always wanted to make that trip.
He's been texting photos. Guess the highway itself is in good shape. He did say towns are few and far between in some areas
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up