ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL GENO SMITH THREAD****
Hammock Parties 11:11 PM 08-26-2022
The prodigal choco penii has returned!

𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Geno Smith named Seahawks starting QB for Week 1 by HC Pete Carroll https://t.co/vwDxE0bZGc pic.twitter.com/6LEREqqRFs

— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) August 27, 2022

[Reply]
jd1020 12:13 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Russ can still faceplant for 6!
I love how thats evidence of his running prowess these days. Meanwhile in his peak years he was good for like 500+ yards on the ground with his best season being 849. He's eclipsed 400 yards 1 time in the last 4 seasons and rushed for 183 yards last season at a 4.3 yard average. Sits on a 3.9 average so far this year. On pace for 17 TD passes. $245M well spent.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:20 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
4 games. We have Russ locked down for 7 years and you're crowing over 4 games :-)
Wait, are you saying this like its a good thing? Holy shit. :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:33 PM 10-03-2022
Quit shitting up the Geno thread with Russ talk. lol
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:34 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wait, are you saying this like its a good thing? Holy shit. :-)
The best indicator for future performance is past performance. In time Geno will show himself to be the same old Geno and Russ will be the same old Russ.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:38 PM 10-03-2022
The best indicator for future performance is past performance. In time Geno will show himself to be the same old Geno and Russ will be the same old Russ.
If Geno was a Bronco, you would be saying the exact opposite.
You are the homiest of homers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:36 PM 10-03-2022
:-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:10 PM 10-03-2022
this is really just sad
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:15 PM 10-03-2022
4 games. We have Russ locked down for 7 years and you're crowing over 4 games :-)
I'm happy about that too. I can only hope pvt payaton keeps him that long
[Reply]
Spott 10:03 PM 10-06-2022
This post is aging like fine wine already.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:05 PM 10-06-2022
:-) Quesadilla Joe on suicide watch
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 PM 10-06-2022
Geno is only 3 years older than Kurt Warner was when he began his Hall of Fame career.......
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:14 PM 10-06-2022
Oh you sweet summer child.

You're in hell, you just don't know it yet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:31 AM 10-07-2022
:-)

The past performance of last four games indicates Geno Smith will show himself to be the better quarterback tha Russell Let's Ride Wilson for the rest of the season.

Geno Smith is gaining confidence in himself coaches teammates and fans

Russell Wilson is losing confidence in himself coaches teammates and fans. And you are one delusional and fan.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:19 AM 10-07-2022
In fairness, Nathaniel Hackett may be the worst nfl coach I've ever seen. I mean, how long can the Broncos really let this go on.

Son of Paul Hackett, supposed to be an offense guy, gets a qb that is usually in the mvp talks during seasons, and they can't do ANYTHING offensively. He can't get the play in on time, he can't make decisions quickly, he makes the wrong decision when he finally does decide.

He can't even get his side of the ball to middle of the pack.

Hackett won't make it to Thanksgiving. Hackett is making Pete Carroll look like Vince Lombardi for what he accomplished with Wilson.

I mean, Russ could be washed at 33, he's made some terrible decisions and throws, but in that shitshow Hackett is running, he isn't making things any easier.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 10:03 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Geno is only 3 years older than Kurt Warner was when he began his Hall of Fame career.......
I believe plus let’s go Geno just rolls off the tongue
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up