ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jizz-sniffing janitor busts elementary school teacher
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 04-20-2010
Awesome. Our country is fucked up.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/...ecent-exposure

Originally Posted by :
Hamilton schools teacher Daniel DuPuis faces felony charge for indecent exposure

A Hamilton Community Schools teacher has been arraigned on a felony charge related to allegedly masturbating in school.

Daniel James DuPuis was arraigned Monday in Allegan County District Court on a charge of aggravated indecent exposure which carries a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison. Offenses are alleged to have happened between Jan. 1 and April.

DuPuis, 28, of Holland, who was teaching music at Hamilton Elementary and Hamilton Middle School, was arrested Friday. He has been released on a $5,000 bond.

In a letter sent to parents on Friday, school administrators said they learned of an incident Thursday and contacted police. School officials said DuPuis was suspended without pay and that the alleged activity involved no contact with students or other staff.

According to court records, the Michigan State Police was contacted by school administrators after a janitor found a tissue that “smelled like semen” in a wastebasket in a room at the middle school. DuPuis was interviewed by a state police trooper and the middle school principal Scott Smith.

On several other occasions, according to the record of a probable cause hearing held Friday, the janitor had noted suspicious items in the trash, including a pair of “panties.”

DuPuis admitted to masturbating five times in a locked office area with a glass door and a window with no shade but denied connection to the underwear, according to court records.

He reportedly said students did use the room to practice during lunch and that when the students left, he locked the door of the office and masturbated, with no students around.

DePuis has a wife and two small children and is a worship leader for Engedi Church in Holland, court testimony shows.

The church website lists him as worship director with a B.A. in music education from Hope College.

A call to Engedi Tuesday was not immediately returned.

Speaking before the arraignment Monday, Superintendent Scott Korpak emphasized that “there is no involvement of students ... no involvement of other staff members.”

The charge alleges that DuPuis made “an open or indecent exposure” of himself while fondling himself.

[Reply]
Pants 02:59 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Let's say for argument's sake that a guy gets caught whacking it in a production plant. Does that mean he's turned on by machinery?

I'm not saying that it's not possible that he's got issues, but it's a pretty big leap. There are plenty of people who aren't child molesters out there.
Yeah, probably like 98% of us are normal and don't get turned on by kids.
[Reply]
seclark 02:59 PM 04-20-2010
i'm guessing he either thought he was safe, or was getting his jollies out of the chance of getting caught.

either way, getting busted by a used-tissue sniffing(who's also familiar w/the scent of jizz) janitor is a helluva way to go.
sec
[Reply]
Mecca 03:00 PM 04-20-2010
That janitor is the creepy one.
[Reply]
Pants 03:03 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by seclark:
i'm guessing he either thought he was safe, or was getting his jollies out of the chance of getting caught.

either way, getting busted by a used-tissue sniffing(who's also familiar w/the scent of jizz) janitor is a helluva way to go.
sec
I think he just wanted it to do the deed in peace and quiet. I don't think the article mentions when he did it, but I'm assuming it was after the school was out for the day.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:03 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I tend to agree.
[Reply]
seclark 03:05 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Mecca:
he probably checks under the lunchroom tables for old boogers, too.
sec
[Reply]
Mecca 03:05 PM 04-20-2010
I mean honestly what kinda creepy dude would pick up a tissue out of a waste basket and proclaim "this smells like jizz!"
[Reply]
notorious 03:07 PM 04-20-2010
Evidently he had something to work out before he went home.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:08 PM 04-20-2010
I wouldn't wanna put my mouth on any instruments in that room, for sure.

Tags:

Mecca gives mouth hugs
On the other hand
Band of swimmers
Spermaphone solos
Boneaphone solos
Phallice phun
Cum sniffers unite!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:08 PM 04-20-2010
Dude should have just said he was having a "Staff Meeting."
Hey, he's the band teacher. Somebody's gotta teach the kids how to Play the Organ.

For sports, he could coach pocket pool, or supervise batting practice, or pud wrestling, or munchkin punching, or teach "Hand to Gland Combat" in ROTC. Or show kids how to peel the carrot or make yogurt or spread mayo or tenderize the social sirloin in Home Ec, or how to varnish a railing in wood shop.

Chances are, because of this incident. He'll be "discharged."

Thanks, tip your waitress and try the veal. I'll be here all week.
[Reply]
seclark 03:09 PM 04-20-2010
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:10 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
RELEASE THE DEMONS....
in the band room!
hahahahaha
[Reply]
Pablo 03:10 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Laz:
his career is over
Definitely blew his professional wad.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:10 PM 04-20-2010
I'm fairly troubled by the number of people who seem to think this shit is okay.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:11 PM 04-20-2010
was he fondling himself or was he cranking it?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up