< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Laid off
loochy 06:40 PM 05-23-2024
Are you willing to relocate?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:39 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Are you willing to relocate?
It wouldn't be Plan A, but it's not off the table. Plan A would be remote, but that's gonna be where the most competition will be, so I may have to turn loose of that. I'm glad to have the time to work through my priorities regardless.
[Reply]
wazu 07:00 PM 05-23-2024
Sorry, brother. That is a sweet, sweet severance package, though. Enjoy summer and take your time. You'll find something better and it will be awesome.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:18 PM 05-23-2024
Well that sux. Tho the severance package seems nice.

Gives you plenty of time to try out that chicken ranch combo I read about earlier though.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:26 PM 05-23-2024
I figured you made enough as a Chiefsplanet Mod to not have to work another job?!?!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:41 PM 05-23-2024
The job alert on LI-P is pretty great. I would check it every morning so I could jump on something that just popped up.

I despise AI but it does have its uses. Like doing an AI resume for a specific job and writing a cover letter that is tailored to the job you are applying for, not just a form letter, seemed smart and got me my current job which is pretty much a dream job (low level exec at a movie studio)
[Reply]
DaFace 07:49 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
The job alert on LI-P is pretty great. I would check it every morning so I could jump on something that just popped up.

I despise AI but it does have its uses. Like doing an AI resume for a specific job and writing a cover letter that is tailored to the job you are applying for, not just a form letter, seemed smart and got me my current job which is pretty much a dream job (low level exec at a movie studio)
Interesting, I wondered how the AI resume works. I'll check it out.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:07 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Interesting, I wondered how the AI resume works. I'll check it out.
To be clear I have no idea how to go about having AI write your resume, just to avoid the follow-up private message I will have zero clue how to answer lol

I've just heard good things
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:52 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
To be clear I have no idea how to go about having AI write your resume, just to avoid the follow-up private message I will have zero clue how to answer lol

I've just heard good things
Pretty easy, actually. I used CoPilot to write my CV for when I was shooting for a job transfer/promotion months ago.

Just copied the job description text and my resume and told it to use both to write a cover letter and blam.

For the hell of it I told it to mesh my resume to match to the job listing and it handled it too.

Just had to make some minor tweaks to the output.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:42 PM 05-23-2024
:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:44 PM 05-23-2024
Chat GPT forgot to include the number of people on this site and also include Mahomes' Super Bowl MVPs under "accomplishments" we have a long way to go, AI
[Reply]
Monty 08:17 PM 05-23-2024
Sorry to hear this, but there plenty of options for you. Just shut the door behind you and open the one in front of you. Can’t wait t0 hear how things are better later this year. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:21 PM 05-23-2024
Good luck, man. That severance will definitely help keep you afloat for a little bit.

You should probably give up on Starbucks and avocado toast though.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:28 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Good luck, man. That severance will definitely help keep you afloat for a little bit.

You should probably give up on Starbucks and avocado toast though.
I'm too cheap for Starbucks, but I am a little addicted to Nespresso lattes at home. Definitely not cutting that out.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:22 PM 05-23-2024
DaFace have you ever thought about winning the mega millions?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up