ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Isaiah Buggs [released]
RunKC 12:33 PM 05-29-2024
Here we go again with the bad PR

#Chiefs DE Isaiah Buggs is facing two misdemeanor warrants issued by Tuscaloosa police for second-degree cruelty to dogs. Buggs is accused of leaving two dogs locked on his property with no access to food or water, according to @TuscaloosaPatch.https://t.co/gw6FfSdv43 pic.twitter.com/a0M5H1v7oy

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) May 29, 2024

[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:46 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Chiefs against the world. **** Tuscaloosa for trying to soil our good name.

Down with the man! Down with the establishment! ANARCHY!
Hookah lives matter!!!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:46 PM 05-29-2024
Hell, you can’t even chain up your dog outside where I live.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:47 PM 05-29-2024
This guy needs to get disappeared
[Reply]
scho63 03:48 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We have to be creeping up to the top of the list of arrests by team.
You know it's bad when the Raiders HR department sends out a letter for camp warning players don't be like the Chiefs players.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:50 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
@chriscaresnone What else y'all keeping away? 😭 #golden #goldenretriever #dog #holdingout ♬ original sound - Chris CARESNONE
He's right. Plus they know a righteous groove when they hear it.

[Reply]
HemiEd 03:51 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Hell, you can’t even chain up your dog outside where I live.
That is a good thing IMO. Anyone cruel to dogs should be treated the same way they treated their dog.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:58 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
This guy needs to get disappeared
You work for Tuscaloosa law enforcement? You got something against Hookahs?
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 04:01 PM 05-29-2024
i must admit that i didn't know who isaiah buggs was until today.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:15 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
That is a good thing IMO. Anyone cruel to dogs should be treated the same way they treated their dog.
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:27 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:

He played for the Lions, was mediocre, bitched about playing time on social media, got dropped, then joined the Chiefs in week 18 where he played zero snaps but someone took a picture of him kissing the trophy he had nothing to do with and now the Chiefs are getting dragged for him being a garbage person
[Reply]
Womble 04:28 PM 05-29-2024
Same for Scho. He didn't know who Buggs was until he found out about this hookah lounge of his.
[Reply]
srvy 04:38 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Cruelity to dogs is a sign of deeper problems with a human being. You cant control your own life? He can certainty lord over this dog. I alone decide if it suffers, happy, beat them or just starve them to death in a cage.

Everyone can see how much of a fucked up human being you have to be to do those actions to helpless animals above?
So do butchers and fishmongers etc fall under your laws of cruelty also? Is it just dogs? In some countries, it's just another meat for sustenance.
[Reply]
TLO 04:45 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Same for Scho. He didn't know who Buggs was until he found out about this hookah lounge of his.
Hey-Oh!
[Reply]
notorious 04:53 PM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
WHO?

WHAT?
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who?
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Who?
These.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:13 PM 05-29-2024
Dreaming about a threepeat and then watching this offseason unfold has been all like

[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up