ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which American League Central team do you hate the most?
Chicago White Sox 48 58.54%
Cleveland Guardians 17 20.73%
Detroit Tigers 4 4.88%
Minnesota Twins 13 15.85%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which AL Central team do you hate the most?
Ocotillo 10:06 AM 05-05-2024
Which American League Central rival is the most hated?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:22 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
This is pretty solid hatred for a baseball rivalry. :-)
And to be honest Cleveland fans should hate KC. That 97 Cleveland team was about as close as to a layup as it gets as far as winning a WS and they blew it to the fucking Marlins. The Guardians year in and year out are pretty consistent at making the playoffs but can never seem to get it done, but then to have to see a traditional bottom feeder rise up and win back to back pennants and win a World Series title has got to be beyond maddening
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:21 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
And to be honest Cleveland fans should hate KC. That 97 Cleveland team was about as close as to a layup as it gets as far as winning a WS and they blew it to the fucking Marlins. The Guardians year in and year out are pretty consistent at making the playoffs but can never seem to get it done, but then to have to see a traditional bottom feeder rise up and win back to back pennants and win a World Series title has got to be beyond maddening
If the ‘97 team was a layup, that ‘95 team was a slam dunk. And of all the Braves teams to actually win it all, they managed it against the ‘95 beast of a Cleveland team.

Kinda makes you feel a little more thankful for 2014 and 2015, right? Lot of mediocre to mostly shitty Royals teams over the past 30 years, but we have a World Series winner, something that hasn’t been done by any other Central team since 1991.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:37 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
If the ‘97 team was a layup, that ‘95 team was a slam dunk. And of all the Braves teams to actually win it all, they managed it against the ‘95 beast of a Cleveland team.

Kinda makes you feel a little more thankful for 2014 and 2015, right? Lot of mediocre to mostly shitty Royals teams over the past 30 years, but we have a World Series winner, something that hasn’t been done by any other Central team since 1991.
White Sox swept the Astros in 2005 World Series. Game 4 winner was 1-0 score, with only RBI courtesy of Jermaine Dye.

But your point stands; our division ain't exactly brimming with contenders.
[Reply]
alanm 10:12 AM 05-06-2024
It used to be the A's. None of these other clowns can hold a candle to them. :-) But I guess now it would be Cleveland for being the pussies they are for surrendering their name to the woke crowd.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:20 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Poll fail
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Right?
Opinions from Biggest Fags In Baseball and Bluejays fans not wanted or needed TBH
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:20 AM 05-06-2024
I thought hating the White Sox was just something people were born with.

I mean those goes all the way back to hating Charles Comiskey, which was historically about as easy as hating someone gets. That dude sucked somethin' awful.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:24 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Opinions from Biggest Fags In Baseball and Bluejays fans not wanted or needed TBH
Did not know I was a Blue Jay's fan or that a team could be a "fag".
[Reply]
Pablo 10:26 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Did not know I was a Blue Jay's fan or that a team could be a "bundle of sticks".
BFIB - sorry if you don’t get the reference
[Reply]
KCJake 10:26 AM 05-06-2024
Ravens
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:34 AM 05-06-2024
White sox.......from their players, to their coaches, to their annoying announcers (and of course fans).........F 'em.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:47 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

From the condescending Hawk Harrelson
I'd imagine Hawk made a lot of fanbases despise the White Sox. The most homer broadcaster in baseball had a national platform on WGN.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:50 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
White sox.......from their players, to their coaches, to their annoying announcers (and of course fans).........F 'em.
I can understand Hawk Harrelson being annoying.

Jason Benetti lifted up the telecast recently, but he just left for Detroit.

Are you annoyed by Steve Stone, too? I think he's one of the best color guys in the business.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:04 PM 05-06-2024
Benetti is solid. He's good across the board. Enjoyed him as alternate play-by-play guy for the Bulls during his Sox years. He has the right combo of work put in and sense of humor. Very Ian Eagle-ish for me

Stone can be a bit of an ass but can at least back it up with his analysis
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:10 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I can understand Hawk Harrelson being annoying.

Jason Benetti lifted up the telecast recently, but he just left for Detroit.

Are you annoyed by Steve Stone, too? I think he's one of the best color guys in the business.
100% Hawk.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:58 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I hate the Guardians more than the Indians.
I didn’t know the Indians changed their name to the Guardians…I found out from this poll. The only baseball teams I hate are Yankees with the George Brett pine tar incident and the Red Sox because of Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up