Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:15 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
But he had it last because of Reid’s pattern of failure in these situations.

14 point lead in the 4th qtr....and Sutton blew it again.

Only problem I have with Reid is that he has not fucking fired Sutton yet.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:17 PM 12-13-2018
Only positive for us is the extra half week off before hand to rest and prepare.

Must win games. Can’t lose another all season.
[Reply]
Ajr27 11:18 PM 12-13-2018
Chargers didn’t have Kennan Allen Melvin Gordon or Ellet neon at arrowhead. I love the Chiefs n am excited about Mahomes but let’s face it this is worst D in league. Watkins n Berry are taking up huge amount of cap n who knows if or when the’ll play. Losing hunt was huge, how many times did we see Mahomes get blitzed n dumb off to hunt for 25 yard gain. Now they blitz n he has to avoid getting killed while looking for hill n Kelce way up field. Anyway just stating obvious, without Watkins hunt, the weapons are average n this defensive secondary is horrible. 15 points in 4 min smfh
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:18 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Three7s:
Reid was as much to blame for stopping us as the Chargers were.
But in the process of comparing teams like kc connection was, aren't the coaches part of that package?
[Reply]
jdh81_06 11:19 PM 12-13-2018
Cheer up and have faith CP nation. These type of loses sting, but you learn from them and come back stronger. You learn the importance of closing games. Win or lose in the next two weeks, the Chiefs are in the playoffs and all the teams in the AFC should will be hoping that they don’t have to play us.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 11:20 PM 12-13-2018
Mike Solari is o-line coach for the Hawks. They’ll run it down our throat and Wilson will do what he does to convert first downs or TD’s. Another bad day for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:22 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
Cheer up and have faith CP nation. These type of loses sting, but you learn from them and come back stronger. You learn the importance of closing games. Win or lose in the next two weeks, the Chiefs are in the playoffs and all the teams in the AFC should will be hoping that they don’t have to play us.
What is there to learn from this? That our defense sucks? That Sutton is dumber than a lobotomized ape? That the league values big markets over the smallest market?

Everybody already knew these things.
[Reply]
jimidollar 11:22 PM 12-13-2018
Love all the happy horseshit in here. Sounds lke you guys have been fans for 5 minutes.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:23 PM 12-13-2018
Why? If I were an opposing team, I'd want to face Bob Sutton every week of the year.

Game planning against Sutton is like game planning against Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Three7s 11:23 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
But in the process of comparing teams like kc connection was, aren't the coaches part of that package?
Which was exactly my point when I asked KC_Connection why the Chargers won.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:23 PM 12-13-2018
Seahawks will run all over us
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:24 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
They only had the ball last because their defense stopped ours. We should have had the ball last.
And yet if we had let them score like 30 seconds sooner, we'd have won the game.
[Reply]
Ajr27 11:25 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Love all the happy horseshit in here. Sounds lke you guys have been fans for 5 minutes.
Haha seriously! This shit happens year after year, good but not good enough.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:26 PM 12-13-2018
Yes, because if there's one thing Andy Reid has shown, it's that he's learned how to close out close games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:26 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
But he had it last because of Reid’s pattern of failure in these situations.
Fair. But perhaps he will learn a lesson from this one for the games that actually matter (I am just about certain this Chiefs/Chargers game is happening again in January) to never even trust Sutton/the defense at all.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up