ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 759
< 1234 56781454104504 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****
Sofa King 09:08 PM 09-07-2023
They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:25 PM 09-07-2023
at the very least rice had flashes. if rice has a good season then the wr group shouod be ok as long as kelce doesnt stay banged up
[Reply]
Iconic 09:25 PM 09-07-2023
all the wrs can collectively kill themselves. literally ****ing worthless sacks of shit. i haven't seen a more pittiful display, not even when chris ****ing chambers was our best wr.

**** this shit
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:25 PM 09-07-2023
Yeah.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:26 PM 09-07-2023
Hoping Toney winds up in the MarkDavisHaircut thread
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:26 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Looking forward to Toney's twitter blow up after the whole world shits on him all week.
Yeah, this honestly might be curtains for him here. He has already shown he absolutely can't handle negativity from fans and he's going to be down the barrel of a metric fuck ton of hate from Chiefs fans after that one.
[Reply]
-King- 09:26 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Toney took one play at camp and then didn't practice until this week.

You could tell
How many plays did Moore have in TC?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:26 PM 09-07-2023
I'm sorry guys Skyy Moore and Toney just played like they should be cut.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Yeah, this honestly might be curtains for him here. He has already shown he absolutely can't handle negativity from fans and he's going to be down the barrel of a metric fuck ton of hate from Chiefs fans after that one.
Oh, stop.
[Reply]
Beethoven 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
CUT Toney and Moore!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
Rice and James should be getting Moore's and Toney's snaps.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Good for you.
[Reply]
-King- 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think people got a little too high on the "Mahomes can win with anyone" narrative. They forgot the safety blanket of Travis Kelce was extremely important in that construct.

It was insane people were talking about this WR group like it was a top tier unit in the NFL in isolation. These guys are largely all JAGs without Mahomes. With Mahomes? They can be really solid, but that doesn't make them an elite group.
It's why I hate this attitude of it's ok to keep losing stars cause Mahomes will cover it. Like yeah he can, but it's fucked up to keep putting him in a position where he has to be great just cause we know he'll pull it out more times than not.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:27 PM 09-07-2023
The receivers really let Pat down and were THE reason we lost. Period.

We'll get better, but there's not doubt this loss sits squarely on them.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:28 PM 09-07-2023
Veach and Andy thinking Toney could be their WR1… went up in flames tonight.

Actually went up in flames when his brokedick got injured in the first training camp practice.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:28 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think people got a little too high on the "Mahomes can win with anyone" narrative. They forgot the safety blanket of Travis Kelce was extremely important in that construct.

It was insane people were talking about this WR group like it was a top tier unit in the NFL in isolation. These guys are largely all JAGs without Mahomes. With Mahomes? They can be really solid, but that doesn't make them an elite group.
I think it's expected to be rough early, but goddamn not that rough. These guys do have talent (heh, right?) so what we saw tonight just should never have happened.

I mean damn.....that was bad bad.

The expectation is that one of these 7 guys grabs Mahomes' gleam, but goddamn that was just plain bad.

Im lost for words. How could it have gotten THAT bad?

Welp, no where to go but up i guess.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 759
< 1234 56781454104504 > Last »
Up