ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 46
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
MahiMike 09:31 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toub's ST have been excellent in past years.

This is a player's issue on ST right now.
Dude
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Dude
Toub's reputation has been outstanding
[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 09:40 AM 11-11-2019
has been
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:05 AM 11-11-2019
You got 2 words right.

Has been.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:00 AM 11-11-2019

Agree.
[Reply]
DTHOF 11:16 AM 11-11-2019

Partially players but also on the coach. Why they continue to take the ball out of the end-zone on kickoffs is beyond me. Especially after two critical fumbles on returns.That is on coaches.

IF they score from time to time that is ok but to be backed up inside the 15 over half the time due to penalties or poor return is not part of a winning formula.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:23 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Partially players but also on the coach. Why they continue to take the ball out of the end-zone on kickoffs is beyond me. Especially after two critical fumbles on returns.That is on coaches.

IF they score from time to time that is ok but to be backed up inside the 15 over half the time due to penalties or poor return is not part of a winning formula.
This wasn't the case yesterday, but it has been in previeous games. Yesterday we had one penalty on special teams and we had good kick returns with Succop kicking it in play, i believe 3 of them out to the 30 or slightly better.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:09 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'll believe it when he fires Toub.
I've seen some stupid assed takes on here, but I believe this is one of the first I've seen from you.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:42 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I've seen some stupid assed takes on here, but I believe this is one of the first I've seen from you.
I'm not backing down on this. You tell me what Toub has done for this team this season.

I'll wait.
[Reply]
493rd 09:17 AM 11-11-2019
I think Andy is what is he is and is incapable of changing. Hope Mahomes starts getting on these clowns though, it’s needed.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:24 AM 11-11-2019
Yup this is the one that's going to make Andy change....I'm sure he will.

Not the numerous debacles in the playoffs...but this one will....
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:03 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yup this is the one that's going to make Andy change....I'm sure he will.

Not the numerous debacles in the playoffs...but this one will....
Mahomes is by far the most talented player and leader at QB Andy has ever had. He can’t afford to mess this kids career up or he will lose his place in the coaching fraternity. I’m sure he knows this. Can he overcome? We will find out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:09 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Mahomes is by far the most talented player and leader at QB Andy has ever had. He can’t afford to mess this kids career up or he will lose his place in the coaching fraternity. I’m sure he knows this. Can he overcome? We will find out.
Reid has helped him a hell of a lot more than he's messed it up. He may be messing mahomes ability to win games. But at worst he's on track to turn mahomes into Marino. I still think both mahomes and Reid are too good to let that happen though.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:13 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
A camel doesn't change his spots
[Reply]
DRM08 09:26 AM 11-11-2019
Not sure how you fix the penalty problems and blown coverage in the secondary. Those will continue to be a problem. I hope they can fix the fumble problems. Find someone, anyone who can hang on to the ball. Heck, give it to Sherman.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 46
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up