ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3949 of 4910
« First < 2949344938493899393939453946394739483949 39503951395239533959399940494449 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:04 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Russ’ people were conspicuously absent from the Broncos’ facility after Hackett got fired. I think it’s kind of understood that he’s not going to have his whole team of people in the building on a daily basis anymore.

I don’t think he’s upset about it either. Last year was extremely humbling for him and he just wants to get back to dominating again.
Lying sack of shit
[Reply]
RunKC 04:05 PM 02-04-2023
Russ’ people were conspicuously absent from the Broncos’ facility after Hackett got fired. I think it’s kind of understood that he’s not going to have his whole team of people in the building on a daily basis anymore.

I don’t think he’s upset about it either. Last year was extremely humbling for him and he just wants to get back to dominating again.
When did Russ ever “dominate”? His teams haven’t done anything of note since Marshawn/HOF defense carried him
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:17 PM 02-04-2023

Is he going to give his phone number out to his teammates?

Because I don't know if you watched the AFC Championship game, but every single player in that game showed through their play that they would run through brick walls for their respective QB. And it was also evident in the way they talked about their team's QB prior to the game. Know how you get that kind of team? By leading with them. By integrating yourself into their lives being able to talk like a normal human being to each man on the team as an equal.

Until Russ gives up EVERYTHING, which includes the staff, the parking spot, and most importantly, his shitty fucking attitude, you'll never have a team capable of equaling, much less beating those versions of the Chiefs OR the Bengals.

You might make the playoffs. And you might even finally get one of those fancy regular season wins against KC that have eluded you for 8 years. But you ain't going any further than that. Quite frankly, if the Chargers ever decide to stop Chargering, you ain't even gonna fare better than 3rd place in the division.

You enjoy that, asshole.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:22 PM 02-04-2023

Well unfortunately for him, he can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first. He hasn’t been elite in a couple seasons, and matter of fact. He’s regressing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:29 PM 02-04-2023
Are Donk fans really happy that Bounty Gate is their new head coach?

What a pos!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:47 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Are Donk fans really happy that Bounty Gate is their new head coach?

What a pos!
With their history of cheating, they'll make him king of donkeyland
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:54 PM 02-04-2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:57 PM 02-04-2023
He's just wearing a fat suit &acting in denial about it. To relate to Russ. That's how a veteran coach hugs!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:03 PM 02-04-2023
Man, if that's true, all the coaches involved should be fired.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:05 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is he going to give his phone number out to his teammates?

Because I don't know if you watched the AFC Championship game, but every single player in that game showed through their play that they would run through brick walls for their respective QB. And it was also evident in the way they talked about their team's QB prior to the game. Know how you get that kind of team? By leading with them. By integrating yourself into their lives being able to talk like a normal human being to each man on the team as an equal.

Until Russ gives up EVERYTHING, which includes the staff, the parking spot, and most importantly, his shitty ****ing attitude, you'll never have a team capable of equaling, much less beating those versions of the Chiefs OR the Bengals.

You might make the playoffs. And you might even finally get one of those fancy regular season wins against KC that have eluded you for 8 years. But you ain't going any further than that. Quite frankly, if the Chargers ever decide to stop Chargering, you ain't even gonna fare better than 3rd place in the division.

You enjoy that, asshole.
Man, I like you, but don't EVER compare that fat donk midget to St. Pat again. One is a sure-fire Hall of Famer and the other is fat rus.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:06 PM 02-04-2023
:-) I like how he tried to point to folks that have been out of the organization for 15 years to deflect from Payton endorsing running a bounty program. Tis hilarious.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:24 PM 02-04-2023

Dominating what? The smorgasbord? :-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:26 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Dominating what? The smorgasbord? :-):-)

Well he did dominate against Gomer Paton during his contract negotiations. Flat out OWNED his ass!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:36 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Man, if that's true, all the coaches involved should be fired.
:-)... That saying has so many meanings, including stopping where they excel and they can't function to get to the QB and they fall apart, etc. Hyperbole is just that, hyperbole.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:39 PM 02-04-2023
Everyone, predict the Broncos record next season.

I’ll start. 5-12.
[Reply]
Page 3949 of 4910
« First < 2949344938493899393939453946394739483949 39503951395239533959399940494449 > Last »
Up