ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 77
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 10:24 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What? This is probably the biggest and most common stupid thing guys under the age of 25 do is speeding. Why do you think the highest insurance rates in the nation are for males under the age of 25? Almost anyone on here that had a life, made a bad decision to speed in a car at some point in their early 20's. Most don't remember the intimate details, because nothing ****ing happened, they were lucky, because it easily could have...

If Rashee told you to clean his nutsack with your tongue would you do it? I think you would.

This guy had every chance in the world to smoke his pot and take whatever was in the bag(s) he left with and lead the American Dream. Instead he decided to put other people's lives in danger because of a stupid ego trip.

And 15 is a kid, 24 is an adult.
[Reply]
philfree 10:26 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Seriously? You never in your life drove 100+ MPH?

You must be a Beta Male. :-)
They were doing more than just driving fast. They were willing to run over other cars. Run them out of their lanes and off the road. That's really Fd up.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:34 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Don't you think the element of racing another car at 100mph+ speeds during the day makes it a little more serious and
dangerous than just garden variety speeding?
Of course it's more serious and dangerous, no one said any different. The argument was that young men stupid decisions shouldn't include their driving when it is probably is at the top of stupid decisions list. Young males driving cars have a tendency to do dumb shit like racing, peeling out from a stop, and going at rates well over the speed limit. This happens on a daily basis with hundreds of young men, most get by with it, some don't and hurt themselves and/or others and some never see tomorrow. I think back to a handful of times when I was young where I was as stupid as it gets with my driving. One time driving a Dodge Omni 024 with friends to a party, racing in a group of 4 other cars, going 105 at times. (not exactly a Vette or Lambo in brakes and suspension) Dumb. Flat out obtuse to the danger at the time, and we got lucky and nothing bad happened.
[Reply]
Otter 10:34 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What? This is probably the biggest and most common stupid thing guys under the age of 25 do is speeding. Why do you think the highest insurance rates in the nation are for males under the age of 25? Almost anyone on here that had a life, made a bad decision to speed in a car at some point in their early 20's. Most don't remember the intimate details, because nothing ****ing happened, they were lucky, because it easily could have...

Where exactly does accountability begin and end with age?

This guy is a loose cannon and if cutting sets a precedent is what expected of being a part of this team so be it.

If he is let off because of catching a couple passes from the guy who could land a dime in a jelly jar at 50 yards then you better expect to become the raiders.
[Reply]
In58men 10:37 AM 04-15-2024
Andy Reid supposedly talked with Rice
[Reply]
Mecca 10:38 AM 04-15-2024
I always enjoy how the good crusaders come out of the woodwork for times like these.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:42 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:

And 15 is a kid, 24 is an adult.
I used to think that as well. 20 years ago. Now I would call most in that age group an old kid bordering on an infant adult.
[Reply]
Otter 10:43 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I always enjoy how the good crusaders come out of the woodwork for times like these.

Have you ever considered you are nothing but the polar opposite?

You, Zach, Dave Lane, and Donger should just have a gay gang bang and get it over with.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 04-15-2024
Have you ever considered you are nothing but the polar opposite?

You, Zach, Dave Lane, and Donger should just have a gay gang bang and get it over with.
That's hilarious, Rice fucked up, some of you guys are acting like he's a serial killer.

He'll serve his few game suspension and return, big fucking deal.
[Reply]
Otter 10:48 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I used to think that as well. 20 years ago. Now I would call most in that age group an old kid bordering on an infant adult.

Really, because at that age I was working part time and was on my 2nd degree in STEM. If you want to set the precedent of who is playing for this team with the rest of the talent around him then have at it.

Trade him to the Raiders where he belongs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:49 AM 04-15-2024
Really, because at that age I was working part time and was on my 2nd degree in STEM. If you want to set the precedent of who is playing for this team with the rest of the talent around him then have at it.

Who cares what you were doing? Is everyone the same? No they aren't?
[Reply]
Womble 10:49 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Andy Reid supposedly talked with Rice
Listen kid, *clears throat. You're one helluva football player. It's out of character to make mistakes like that. We'll go back and work on that and um, you gotta take care of business and we gotta fix it. *Clear throat. Do a better job there. We gotta do better.
[Reply]
Otter 10:50 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's hilarious, Rice ****ed up, some of you guys are acting like he's a serial killer.

He'll serve his few game suspension and return, big ****ing deal.

Whatever you say. I thought you were done with this board?

Kinda weird how someone who just spouts shit isn't taken seriously.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 04-15-2024
Whatever you say. I thought you were done with this board?

Kinda weird how someone who just spouts shit isn't taken seriously.
You're the one spouting bullshit in this thread man, good lord.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:54 AM 04-15-2024

Congratulations, I'm glad you were a boring motherfucker in your early 20s. Now kindly fuck off.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 77
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up