ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 110
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Seems sus. Like they're trying to get out in front of a Ray Lewis cover up.
Where was Ray Lewis at the time of the shooting?
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
it's black teens mostly from the eastside or other poor areas. It happens alllll the time in the city literally record numbers last year. Now it's being showcased for the whole world to see the problem in our city but people will retreat to their respective corners on guns. Has nothing to do with guns when you A. Don't value you're own life let alone the community B.Arent even legally old enough to own a weapon anyway
KC does have a huge problem as you pointed out but something that many people don't realize is the State of Missouri runs\controls KCPD and has for decades or longer.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why does everyone focus on if its a child or not? I care about all ages of people equally.
I don't even like being around children. The order of priority should be:

1. Players, coaches, and Veach.
2. People who are quiet in restaurants and on planes.
3. People who are not quiet in restaurants and on planes.
[Reply]
George Liquor 04:53 PM 02-14-2024
Why does everyone focus on if its a child or not? I care about all ages of people equally.
The kid thing hits your a little harder when you have kids of your own. Not trying to be rude, it's just the truth
[Reply]
ghak99 04:53 PM 02-14-2024
Is Ray Lewis your dad?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:55 PM 02-14-2024
Baltimore going to bring one of these guys out at halftime to hype the crowd up in 2054
[Reply]
cdcox 04:55 PM 02-14-2024
Why would anyone do such a thing?????
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:55 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Punishing the criminals isn't as important as preventing the behavior.

You can kill everyone who so much as shoplifts but if you don't try and prevent people from becoming thieves you'll only succeed in killing people.
Have we actually tried the killing idea, though? I would hate to reject that idea without testing it.
[Reply]
Jamie 04:56 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I know it's just the nature of reporting these days, but shit like this is infuriating. Every other report says no kids were hurt, then this? Hopefully he just got his wires crossed.

I think the reports were that no kids were shot, but some might have been hurt in the panic afterward.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:56 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Is Ray Lewis your dad?
I bet Ray Lewis is really loud in restaurants and on planes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:58 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I think the reports were that kids were shot, but some might have been hurt in the panic afterward.
Crushes are no joke.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:58 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet Ray Lewis is really loud in restaurants and on planes.
Probably even does his chicken dance down the aisle.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:58 PM 02-14-2024
Nice…

The Chiefs left the parade in busses, and in shock. I'm told players were UNBELIEVABLE calming panicked kids down. Blaine Gabbert, Tre Smith, Austin Reiter, Chris Oladukun all rallied.

Smith went to one upset kid, gave him the WWE title belt and sat with him til he calmed down.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 04:59 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I know it's just the nature of reporting these days, but shit like this is infuriating. Every other report says no kids were hurt, then this? Hopefully he just got his wires crossed.

So according to him there are 17 people who were shot and 9 of them were kids. That's more than what has been put out by everyone else.
[Reply]
George Liquor 04:59 PM 02-14-2024
How long until we find out that the shooters are multiple time felons on probation?
[Reply]
Page 39 of 110
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up