Page 39 of 68
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Watson is 100% warranted for trying to get away from this Easterby psycho.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...by-is-unhinged
Not trying to defend Easterby, but this is a terrible source. That dude has like 1,000 followers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:22 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That deal was, in essence, a future 1st and a 3rd for Stafford and a 2023 1st for taking on Goff’s contract.

I don’t think it impacts Watson’s trade value much.
Really? I was under the impression that these things set precedents. Similar to contracts. So if Stafford goes for a couple 1sts and a 3rd plus a QB, then Watson would almost certainly command more? Of course, I get that LAR sent so many picks in part to offset Goff's salary, but it was still more than I originally thought was needed to make the trade.

Tbf, I thought Watson would take a couple 1sts and a 3rd. Meaning that Stafford would require less compensation.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:47 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Right.

I don't know how much you know about modern Christianity but to my eyes, Easterby is a subscriber to the "prosperity gospel" which means he believes that Christ is a means to worldly wealth and power. It's pretty disgusting and quite frankly, it's by far the most visible form of televangelism.
The Joel Osteen theory.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:11 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not trying to defend Easterby, but this is a terrible source. That dude has like 1,000 followers.
There's some crazy fire going on right now.

Albert breer
Peter king
Orlovsky claims his Texans contacts say its a mess
Sports illustrated
Andre johnson

Beat writer Stephanie stradleys been all over this too. She claims Caserio gave a presser claiming this wouldn't be patriot south, then went on to use a bunch of patriot buzzwords. My gosh, Peter King is saying locker room leaders are urging Watson not to get 'trapped' in Houston. This thing is really really messy.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:12 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's some crazy fire going on right now.

Albert breer
Peter king
Orlovsky claims his Texans contacts say its a mess
Sports illustrated
Andre johnson

Beat writer Stephanie stradleys been all over this too. She claims Caserio gave a presser claiming this wouldn't be patriot south, then went on to use a bunch of patriot buzzwords. My gosh, Peter King is saying locker room leaders are urging Watson not to get 'trapped' in Houston. This thing is really really messy.
I’m aware.

I’m talking about that rumor specifically...
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:15 PM 02-01-2021
Just saw on the ESPN ticker a few minutes ago that JJ Watt is not expected to play for HOU in 2021. That his teammates are among the sources for that rumor.

It is absolutely crazy how fast this has spun out of control for the Texans organization. It feels like we're just days away from a wholesale walk-out scenario by a large portion of the players. Don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Definitely going to need to check YT for any new Brett Kohlmann videos on the state of the Texans.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:22 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just saw on the ESPN ticker a few minutes ago that JJ Watt is not expected to play for HOU in 2021. That his teammates are among the sources for that rumor.

It is absolutely crazy how fast this has spun out of control for the Texans organization. It feels like we're just days away from a wholesale walk-out scenario by a large portion of the players. Don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Definitely going to need to check YT for any new Brett Kohlmann videos on the state of the Texans.
I know he's backing Watson, he referred to Easterby as a meddlesome priest at one point. He wants Watson to go to SF.

Today he was talking about how stupid Raider fans are. Apparently Cowherd said Carr, Waller and 4 1s for Watson.

Raider fans are hung up on the Waller part. Kollmann was like if your deal breaker for getting a 25 year old franchise QB is a 28 year old TE...yea.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:24 PM 02-01-2021

It would not surprise me if Caserio just fire sales this whole thing, and convinces McNair he can find a bunch of loyalists who will yessir everything. Its the reason these guys always fall back on their patriot loyalists or future loyalists. These guys don't question the cult leader.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:24 PM 02-01-2021
Sending him to Sin City might just work to Easterby's ego
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:27 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I know he's backing Watson, he referred to Easterby as a meddlesome priest at one point. He wants Watson to go to SF.

Today he was talking about how stupid Raider fans are. Apparently Cowherd said Carr, Waller and 4 1s for Watson.

Raider fans are hung up on the Waller part. Kollmann was like if your deal breaker for getting a 25 year old franchise QB is a 28 year old TE...yea.
Watson in SFO would change the dynamic in the NFC-W instantaneously. Christ, that would be Wilson, Stafford, Watson and Murray all in the same Division, and all basically in their prime years or rapidly approaching their prime years (Watson/Murray), all with legit offenses for years to come. Might be by far the highest scoring Division in the NFL next season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:29 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It would not surprise me if Caserio just fire sales this whole thing, and convinces McNair he can find a bunch of loyalists who will yessir everything. Its the reason these guys always fall back on their patriot loyalists or future loyalists. These guys don't question the cult leader.
Is it too soon to consider the crazy combo packages possible if a team tried to acquire both Watson and JJ? Two 1sts, two 2nds, and two 3rds, plus two players for Watson+Watt, maybe?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:32 PM 02-01-2021
Is it too soon to consider the crazy combo packages possible if a team tried to acquire both Watson and JJ? Two 1sts, two 2nds, and two 3rds, plus two players for Watson+Watt, maybe?
Watt probably gets released, he's at the stage where he takes less money to ring chase.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:34 PM 02-01-2021
Watt probably gets released, he's at the stage where he takes less money to ring chase.
Stick in the mud . . .
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:38 PM 02-01-2021
Yup, plus no team will want watt to sweeten the pot at his age given his injury history. They'll only want him if the Texans are willing to add him in for nothing.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:41 PM 02-01-2021

Can we call dibs on Tunsil?
[Reply]
Page 39 of 68
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up