ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 158
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:38 PM 01-27-2021

Hell of a player good for him ☺️ https://t.co/CWNNdOoQiV

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) January 27, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:56 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I mean this in the most positive way, but he's the ultimate "game manager." He knows what it takes to win even if that often means letting his teammates do the work.
He wins with defense and doesn’t make mistakes. He’s Alex Smith +.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:57 PM 01-27-2021
I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:03 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He wins with defense and doesn’t make mistakes. He’s Alex Smith +.
Well, you're right about the defense part. Although I somehow doubt the three picks he threw in hast half he played were planned.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:18 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 01-27-2021
Sherman should be a politician.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:29 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sherman should be a politician.
He gave no answers lol.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:40 PM 01-27-2021
Why was Remmers limited in today’s practice?

Eric Fisher did not practice today.

Le'Veon Bell, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Rashad Fenton, Willie Gay, Mike Remmers, L'Jarius Sneed, Sammy Watkins, and Andrew Wylie were limited.https://t.co/GWv6Nkd13o

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 27, 2021

[Reply]
DaFace 02:42 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why was Remmers limited in today’s practice?

1.5 weeks out, I'm not that concerned about it. I'm more encouraged by the fact that Gay was a LP. Same with Sneed, though I figured he'd be good to go regardless.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:42 PM 01-27-2021
He's had a sore back for the better part of 8 weeks or so.

Hopefully Wylie heals too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:45 PM 01-27-2021
Jordan Whitehead looks like he's really gonna be struggling to make the game. Word is his shoulder injury is pretty bad and he's in a sling...but still hopes he can get back in time and "play through the pain". Imo whether
he misses out or he tries to play hurt...that secondary is gonna be very vulnerable. Whitfield jr and Brown are still not practicing either. So that safety position is either gonna have two banged up guys or one banged up alongside a back-up by the looks of it. How can whitehead hit with that busted shoulder? No chance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Jordan Whitehead looks like he's really gonna be struggling to make the game. Word is his shoulder injury is pretty bad and he's in a sling...but still hopes he can get back in time and "play through the pain". Imo whether misses out or he tries to play hurt...that secondary is gonna be very vulnerable. Whitfield jr and Brown are still not practicing either. So that safety position is either gonna have two banged up guys or one banged up alongside a back-up by the looks of it. How can whitehead hit with that busted shoulder? No chance.
Yep and their secondary was suspect to begin with.

They're hoping beyond hope that their pass rush can do it all because their secondary isn't going to get it done.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:51 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
Focus on the now. This is a huge game for Patrick’s legacy. If Brady wins it will just be that much further out of reach and the narrative will be that Brady is Patrick’s daddy bc he sent him home twice
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:52 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
1.5 weeks out, I'm not that concerned about it. I'm more encouraged by the fact that Gay was a LP. Same with Sneed, though I figured he'd be good to go regardless.
I wonder if they actually practiced — my guess is it was more of an estimation.

Sneed being limited is a pleasant surprise IMO if he really has a concussion.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:53 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep and their secondary was suspect to begin with.

They're hoping beyond hope that their pass rush can do it all because their secondary isn't going to get it done.
Getting Winfield back for the SB will be big for TB, but it's still not gonna be enough, IMO.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 158
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up