ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 67
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
bowener 07:24 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
With all this talk about teams only rushing 3-4...then dropping everyone back as a way to combat this offense. Now what?

Veach just made his chess move...your turn NFL.

Bell against 3-4 man fronts "should" get them creeping back towards the the line...cant wait to see both CEH and Bell in the same backfield. I hope they keep dropping their LBs...then start gouging them for 7 yards a pop on screens.
As others have pointed out, our IOL needs to stop blowing dog dicks. My hope is we see Bell and Clyde in the pass game a ton. Chiefs need to do what the Patriots have been doing for years and throw short passes to the RBs coming out of the backfield all damn day. A 4 yard reception is just as good as a 4 yard run, but with Bell and Clyde there is a good chance they will break the first tackle and turn it up field.

I want to see two back sets from the shotgun with Bell and Clyde flanking Mahomes. There is so much you can do with both of them in that formation it should give LBs nightmares.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:41 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Go sit on a dildo troll
OK titty sweet, I'll get right on it. I really do hope LB proves me wrong. GO :-)CHIEFS! Maybe LB can protect PM better than the OL!
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:53 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
When was the last time LB ripped off a run longer than 45 yards? You are living in the past. LB hasn't taken a handoff for more than 45 yards since 2014.:-) It amazes me that so many CP'ers think that this signing is good and are excited about it. The guy is injury prone and hasn't really done anything since he played for the steelers.
Shady McCoy looked relevant while he was here. Bell's experience alone is an upgrade to Darwin, and his ability is the cherry on top. Its simply a smart move and allows us to keep tread on CEH's tires so he's stronger when we need him in the post season. it amazes me you could think otherwise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:56 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Shady McCoy looked relevant while he was here. Bell's experience alone is an upgrade to Darwin, and his ability is the cherry on top. Its simply a smart move and allows us to keep tread on CEH's tires so he's stronger when we need him in the post season. it amazes me you could think otherwise.
646 yards from scrimmage, a little over 5 yards per touch, and 5 TD's. If we get Shady's production out of Bell, minus the fumbles, that's pretty big. No other RB on the roster other than CEH is going to produce that.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:56 AM 10-16-2020
some people need to stop playing fantasy football.

it's clouding their judgment.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:01 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
OK titty sweet
Veach brought in a guy who has a somewhat legit reason for underperforming (or at least explainable reason), who doesn't have all that much tread on the tires the past few years, and was one of the best players at his position in the game for multiple seasons prior to going to shithole new team. Oh, and that particular position is something we REALLY freaking need-- Clyde can't carry 100% of the load, and the people behind him all suck.

All of that potential upside. Zero risk. Vet minimum contract.

And you're bitching that Veach should have done a better job with this move. Either bring someone else in or just stand pat. That's what you're saying.

People are frankly right to call you out, dude. Don't act all "whatever man" when you're the one who's the assclown.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:03 AM 10-16-2020
Anyone complaining about this is still just salty over what Bell did to us in the past. We released those demons earlier this year. Let it go everything is ok now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:05 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Veach brought in a guy who has a somewhat legit reason for underperforming (or at least explainable reason), who doesn't have all that much tread on the tires the past few years, and was one of the best players at his position in the game for multiple seasons prior to going to shithole new team. Oh, and that particular position is something we REALLY freaking need-- Clyde can't carry 100% of the load, and the people behind him all suck.

All of that potential upside. Zero risk. Vet minimum contract.

And you're bitching that Veach should have done a better job with this move. Either bring someone else in or just stand pat. That's what you're saying.

People are frankly right to call you out, dude. Don't act all "whatever man" when you're the one who's the assclown.
I knew I'd probably regret it but I want back and looked...

McCoy had 200 more yards rushing last year than Williams and Thompson combined.
[Reply]
jallmon 08:05 AM 10-16-2020
This will be great for both Bell and the Chiefs. Looking forward to him in the line up.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:06 AM 10-16-2020
I think he's going to come in with a chip on his shoulder to prove his doubters wrong.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:09 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Anyone complaining about this is still just salty over what Bell did to us in the past. We released those demons earlier this year. Let it go everything is ok now.
If Von Miller got booted from the Broncos and signed with us for vet minimum, I'd be overjoyed. Delighted. Freaking ecstatic.

Well, okay... you did say players who hurt us in the past. Von Miller has been pretty harmless (on the football field)
[Reply]
Monty 08:12 AM 10-16-2020
I can't wait for Bell to rip off a long TD run, if only to shut up the naysayers here. There's no possible way that this is a bad thing for all parties involved. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:13 AM 10-16-2020
I've never been salty about Bell, or hated him or anything like that. He never owned us like Terrell Davis, or was annoying like Portis or any of that.

We lost to that Steelers team because of Alex Smith, end of discussion.

As soon as Mahomes came to town, the Steelers stopped being an issue. Any team with an elite RB stopped being an issue.

With the exception of that Colts game, we've only ever lost games because of pass defense when Mahomes was our QB.
[Reply]
Monty 08:13 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think I'm gonna change my name to hGIFmaqe...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:16 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I think he's going to come in with a chip on his shoulder to prove his doubters wrong.
In all likelihood, that's why he chose KC in large part.

The guy wanted to be paid like a hybrid RB/WR and maybe rightfully so. The Steelers instead tried to franchise him as a RB not once but twice, which is a shitty deal. No player wants to be franchised as there's no long-term security. But to be franchised twice just stinks. The second time he was tagged, his base would have been $14.5M per the league. He said he wouldn't take a contract worth less than that annually, which is partially understandable. His exit out of Pittsburgh was messy and he wasn't blameless. He also wasn't fully to blame either.

The Jets situation is even worse. The GM brought him on with a massive contract even though the HC didn't want Bell at all. Adam Gase is a moron and an asshole and he made it a point to make sure he and Bell never got along. Say whatever you want about Bell in that situation - the New York Jets are the worst team in the league - and one of the worst-run franchises in football history - for a reason.

As a result of all of it, Bell got a reputation for being selfish and money-hungry. Right or wrong, he now has a chance to rewrite that narrative and win a ring in the process. Good for him. Great for us.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 67
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up