Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:11 AM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I really don't want to lose Sneed.

I also really don't want to lose Bolton, Creed, Trey, or Chris Jones, either.
I really think the NFL should get rid of the salary cap for the next dozen years or so. Then bring it back later.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:19 AM 10-13-2023

I'm fine losing Bolton if we can keep Drue for pretty cheap. Creed and Trey wouldn't bother me, but Chris Jones and Sneed are guys we need to keep.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:31 AM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm fine losing Bolton if we can keep Drue for pretty cheap. Creed and Trey wouldn't bother me, but Chris Jones and Sneed are guys we need to keep.
No. We need to keep Bolton. I love Jones but he's old and won't last much longer at an elite level.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:36 AM 10-13-2023
If we don't keep Jones, which seems likely at this point, don't see why the math can't work to keep Sneed and Bolton. Think about when we were paying Jones, Clark and Hitchens. Or Houston, Hitchens and Berry.

McDuffie is cost controlled for 3 more years after this, so we don't have to worry about that for a while. Karlaftis same. Everyone else is young.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:44 AM 10-13-2023
Dude .. other than Chris Jones, Bolton is the best player on our defense. Jones is gone after this year. Don't see anyway he stays. Creed is a rock. As good as a 850 credit score. Yes, I agree Sneed is a keeper hopefully Veach can make it work.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:12 PM 10-13-2023
For whatever reason, I still think Jones gets done.
[Reply]
Fish 10:22 PM 10-13-2023

For the moment....

:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:31 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Dude .. other than Chris Jones, Bolton is the best player on our defense. Jones is gone after this year. Don't see anyway he stays. Creed is a rock. As good as a 850 credit score. Yes, I agree Sneed is a keeper hopefully Veach can make it work.
This D didn't skip a beat when Bolton was out for multiple weeks. Tranquil would be a perfect replacement. Boltons going to cost us $20 mil/yr and he plays a position that's not that important. Bolton is one of my favorite players, but he's not worth what it will cost to keep him. Same with Creed. We've never had a problem finding competent C play. He's going to cost $15+ mil/yr. I'd rather keep Sneed and McDuffie together. CB is way more important than C and ILB.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:44 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's great that McDuffie in that clip talks about learning from Sneed. McDuffie is playing fantastic and he's a first-round pick, but he's still humble.
This is such an incredible group of guys.

Kinda scary to think about this defense without Sneed snd CJ95…I’m just trying to enjoy the hell out of this era where Kelce is still killing the Broncos, Sneed is locking down the best receivers in the game, Jones is disrupting every play and Bolton is being our modern day Willie Lanier in the middle.

I know this teams window will be open for quite awhile, but this group we are watching right now is just incredible.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:38 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Sneed is the second best player on defense, and McDuffie is the third best player on defense.

Bolton is a very good linebacker, but he isn't on the level of Sneed or McDuffie.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:07 AM 10-14-2023
This D didn't skip a beat when Bolton was out for multiple weeks. Tranquil would be a perfect replacement. Boltons going to cost us $20 mil/yr and he plays a position that's not that important. Bolton is one of my favorite players, but he's not worth what it will cost to keep him. Same with Creed. We've never had a problem finding competent C play. He's going to cost $15+ mil/yr. I'd rather keep Sneed and McDuffie together. CB is way more important than C and ILB.
I don't think Bolton will be $20m.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:43 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I really hate those Twitter/Facebook level posts

So… fun posts, you mean?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:54 PM 10-14-2023
Yeah when you have a chance to pay an extremely reasonable salary to the best C in the world to protect your half a billion investment so you can keep a corner you should do it.

It's not like this staff has proven to find and develop quality corners
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:40 AM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So… fun posts, you mean?
You’ve really gotta rethink your moves if you find yourself falling in line with those morons on Twitter.

“mAhOmEs Is JoSh AlLeN’s DaD” “bRaDy BrOkE mAhOmEs hurr durr”
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:39 AM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah when you have a chance to pay an extremely reasonable salary to the best C in the world to protect your half a billion investment so you can keep a corner you should do it.

It's not like this staff has proven to find and develop quality corners
Bart drafted Chamarri Connor specifically to replace Sneed.

Apparently he was excelling at that role in camp.

Writing is on the wall.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 58
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up