ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 71
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:28 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
...and I don't give a shit how the team is viewed which is why it doesn't matter to me.

Your team is viewed as a laughingstock and a choker in the playoffs. Do you care what I think?

Didn't think so.
Says the Pats fan on a Chiefs message board. You people are the scum of the earth.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:29 PM 12-11-2019
SA12- I've been here almost a year now. I can handle the arrows and rocks thrown my way. Comes with the territory on an enemy board.
Sure, fair enough.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 05:34 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
First off, the difficulty in all of this for folks like you and I to try to have a discussion is that we do not know all of the facts. And at times I find myself discussing something that is moot as we do not know the facts.

For example, it is just 8 mins or less, was he stopped in the middle of taping the sideline when asked to stop and thus would of had more, and so on and so on.

Assuming for this discussion here it is just 8 mins and it was for the Patriots Do Your Job segments, i really do not have a real problem with it. It was for the version of following the advance scouting person and thus we need footage of him doing his job which includes looking at other teams couches and what not.

The cameraman wanted to get footage of the other teams coaches and wanted to get a good shot, which means you need a handful of plays to get a good shot, so 8 mins of real time is like 12-16 plays, one of which should yield some good footage.

I do amateur photography and mostly swing dancing and i need about 20 shots to get a good one, so i understand that one needs more than one sample to get a good one to use.

Lets see what the facts are and then we will know more about this issue. For me, as it stands now, looks like they were doing a segment for a video and needed some footage.

I agree that on the surface it is illegal, but if it is not going to be used for the illegal purpose (getting their signals to use in a game) then it is kind of moot, or fair use if you will.

Also, I think it is telling that they asked to be in the booth, had the camera and tripod with monitor in plain view in the press box. And further, I have not heard of any other teams that have allowed a Pat's camera man into its press box, so this looks very likely a one off.

But again, lets see what all the facts are when they come in and we will have a better idea. I too want the video shown to the public.
The denial is strong with this one.

Also wanted to address the bolded point. If I get caught breaking into your house & then claim I wasn't going to do anything illegal once I got inside you'd say it's moot or fair use? How about if I had already broken into your house & robbed you before?

Illegal is illegal, there's no "yeah I broke the rules but I did it for the right reasons". Especially when you've been known to do the same exact thing for the wrong reasons
[Reply]
FAX 05:34 PM 12-11-2019
I don't know why people are so upset about this.

All they did was send a film crew to do some work for Kraft Productions at a game involving their upcoming opponent. Clearly, the camera was focused on the Susanna Hoffs' sideline for 8 minutes by accident. That could happen to anybody.

The videographer even offered to erase the tape if the Susanna Hoffs agreed to just "forget the whole thing". What more could the Susanna Hoffs want? The offer to erase the tape in exchange for a clean slate and a memory lapse seems like a very fair offer.

Any reasonable person wouldn't equate a scenario in which Kraft Productions sent a film crew to their upcoming opponent's game and accidentally filmed that team's sideline with what happened before. You can't hold someone responsible for an off-the-wall coincidence that Spygate just happened to involve the same behavior by Kraft Productions.

As far as we know, the film crew even used their real names when questioned by the Susanna Hoffs. That's a stand-up response in my book.

FAX
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 05:36 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

That last sentence isn't passive-aggressive at all. As if the fans of the OFFENDING team isn't biased, especially when it's their 3rd, 4th, or 5th offense.

Your team is cheating scum. Own it.
Yeah no kidding Patriots fans have no bias when it comes to the Patriots cheating. :-)
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:38 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nobody thinks the Pats are cheaters. Everyone knows they are cheaters. Big difference.
And....?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:41 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Says the Pats fan on a Chiefs message board. You people are the scum of the earth.
I was talking to a Chargers fan moron.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:42 PM 12-11-2019
And....?
And all your SB victories have a HUGE asterick beside them because EVERYBODY knows they cheat.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:44 PM 12-11-2019
I haven't defended anything.
You just spent like nine paragraphs defending this shit in one post.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:49 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And all your SB victories have a HUGE asterick beside them because EVERYBODY knows they cheat.
Funny
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:50 PM 12-11-2019
And....?
And go fuck yourself, you cheating ass loser

You, your fans, and your team are a bunch of trashbag fucking fakes with no honor
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:50 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
You just spent like nine paragraphs defending this shit in one post.
You won't find a single post of mine before tonight and those posts haven't defended anything.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:50 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And go **** yourself, you cheating ass loser

You, your fans, and your team are a bunch of trashbag ****ing fakes with no honor
Let the hate flow. Love it
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:51 PM 12-11-2019
Funny
It would be if it wasn't so true
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:51 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It would be if it wasn't so true
So?
[Reply]