ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 39 of 77
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:25 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Iczer:
We're not in Hill's situation. Did Hill or his fiance think it'd get this far? Have they fallen out since this went down? Did he realize she was recording conversations in a public area where he most likely just wanted to end it so it didn't cause a scene? Is he now releasing more evidence because it was not previously needed and now is trying to clear his name since everyone is characterizing him as some child abuser?
When your subject of interest in a criminal investigation, ALL evidence is relevant. There is no such thing as "well, I'm going to hold onto it because it isn't needed."

That's universal. I don't have to be in Hill's situation to know you don't withhold information from law enforcement during an active investigation.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 AM 05-03-2019
Only thing is all of the "facts" were not out there before everyone was crucifying Hill. I'm not waiting for facts to clear Hill, I'm waiting for facts to PROVE SOMETHING.

This is what I know, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hill was not home when he saw on his camera that his fiance was passed out with his kid running around.

The broken arm was investigated and determined that it was caused by an accident and NOT by abuse.

Text messages have been authenticated as real(I'm sure we'll see more into this).
The text messages were authenticated by a forensics expert hired by Hill's lawyers. You and I may want to believe they are true but it doesn't matter what we think. You can be sure others will weigh in on them. Until the DA or similar 2nd party comes out and agrees with the authentication, they're not authentic. It doesn't work that way.
[Reply]
Iczer 09:28 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
When your subject of interest in a criminal investigation, ALL evidence is relevant. There is no such thing as "well, I'm going to hold onto it because it isn't needed."

That's universal. I don't have to be in Hill's situation to know you don't withhold information from law enforcement during an active investigation.
You're making assumptions that the investigators asked all the right questions and insinuating he purposely withheld evidence. Do you have anything to back this up? Could it not be his team is still working with him to find more evidence due to the case rumored to be re-opened? His name being further dragged in the dirt and ultimately taking away what could have been a massive contract
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:28 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This isn't going to court. :-)
It absolutely will go to civil court. In fact, it's already IN family court.

There's more to this than criminal allegations.
[Reply]
Iczer 09:29 AM 05-03-2019
The text messages were authenticated by a forensics expert hired by Hill's lawyers. You and I may want to believe they are true but it doesn't matter what we think. You can be sure others will weigh in on them. Until the DA or similar 2nd party comes out and agrees with the authentication, they're not authentic. It doesn't work that way.
I agree, if he truly has months worth of texts like they say. It should be pretty easy to authenticate them based on previous conversations, how they talk, etc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:30 AM 05-03-2019
You're making assumptions that the investigators asked all the right questions and insinuating he purposely withheld evidence. Do you have anything to back this up? Could it not be his team is still working with him to find more evidence due to the case rumored to be re-opened?
I've said all along that I'm making that assumption. That's why I've used words like "could" and "possibly".

The only difference between my assumption and the people assuming he's innocent is that I actually admit the following:

ALL of it is assumption. We literally don't know anything. Still.
[Reply]
Iczer 09:35 AM 05-03-2019
I've said all along that I'm making that assumption. That's why I've used words like "could" and "possibly".

The only difference between my assumption and the people assuming he's innocent is that I actually admit the following:

ALL of it is assumption. We literally don't know anything. Still.
I disagree, there are plenty of facts about this case that if known from the beginning could have changed public perception of Hill. Media sensationalizing headlines about a passed out women, etc.

Hill was not present at home when she was passed out.

The broken arm was deemed an accident and not by abuse.

Two big facts there.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 AM 05-03-2019
A company paid by the defense to analyze forensics data isn't independent. That's not how things work, dude.
^^^ Says this stupid shit, but has the noose tied for Tyreek because of unverified audio tapes manufactured by the crazy bitch ^^^

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^ Says this stupid shit, but has the noose tied for Tyreek because of unverified audio tapes manufactured by the crazy bitch ^^^

False.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 AM 05-03-2019
Media sensationalizing headlines about a passed out women, etc.

Hill was not present at home when she was passed out.
Crystal passed out? TYREEK MUST HAVE DONE IT!!!!

And most people fell for that shit. Myself included.

Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:55 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Crystal passed out? TYREEK MUST HAVE DONE IT!!!!

And most people fell for that shit. Myself included.

Fuck 'em.
Honestly, I've been logged in so off and on the past few months, I'm not even sure what "passing out" incident you guys are talking about. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 AM 05-03-2019
False.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:05 AM 05-03-2019
It could be worse...friend of mine wants him to hang so bad he's basically saying there aren't any text messages and the lawyer is lying because "that text is just typed" then he cites some lawyer that was on 610.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 05-03-2019
This is a witch hunt.

Tyreek is Trump, the broken arm is Russian collusion, him being a dick on tape is obstruction of justice.

And it's all bullshit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I never fitted Hill for noose. The only thing I said that comes even remotely close is that I thought he did it and hoped the Chiefs cut him if he did.

All along, my commentary has been more about the NFL and their ability to punish him, whether he committed a crime or not.

And that is still pretty likely to happen, BTW. Goodell is a power hungry jerk.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 77
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up