ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 104
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:50 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Twisted has his book of Fst Andy excuses open just in case. Just admit that you have an infatuation with the cool aid man. Is it that hard for you to do that?
“Kool Aid,” not “cool aid.”

I hope you get cool AIDs though.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:50 PM 01-08-2020
Twisted has his book of Fst Andy excuses open just in case. Just admit that you have an infatuation with the cool aid man. Is it that hard for you to do that?
“Kool Aid,” not “cool aid.”

I hope you get cool AIDs though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:01 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can we just talk about the brilliance of this post instead?

I mean look, I know I could talk about it in THAT thread, but that's boring. It already exists there. Or I could just drag it over here and we can point out how exceptional it is.

I mean damn Clay, that's just real nicely done sir.
thank you sir

but it's only a model

[Reply]
Jimmya 06:18 PM 01-08-2020
From What's Right with Nick Wright. "Andy Reid has the most to lose this weekend." How many more headlines do you want because there are plenty.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:25 PM 01-08-2020
From What's Right with Nick Wright. "Andy Reid has the most to lose this weekend." How many more headlines do you want because there are plenty.
Lazy talk show narrative should always determine policy.
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:28 PM 01-08-2020
I'm convinced that morons like you secretly wish with every fiber of your being, that we lose this weekend. You want it so bad just so you can prance around on a message board proclaiming yourself to be smarter than everyone else because you KNEW "fat Andy" was going to fuck it up.

You're a selfish, shallow person that doesn't deserve to enjoy any success that this team accomplishes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:37 PM 01-08-2020
You're total argument is some headlines? Did you seriously just out yourself as a knee-jerk non-independently thinking parrot?

Nice job there, genius.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:39 PM 01-08-2020
You're total argument is some headlines? Did you seriously just out yourself as a knee-jerk non-independently thinking parrot?

Nice job there, genius. Can you roll over and play dead too?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:41 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
As noted above, and several times already in this thread, this is not the "Andy Sucks" thread. Take your pals Jimmy and Limpwrist17 and their nonsense over there.

I have a better idea. Lets play a game of fuck off. You go first.
[Reply]
Jimmya 06:44 PM 01-08-2020
And Lovers just please, like other posters have said, ADMIT that Fat Andy is known for his playoff blunders. I admit it and I hope Mahomes and company kick ass. Im sure you 2 are related to Fat Andy that's why you get all crazy like a teenage girl :-)
[Reply]
Jimmya 06:47 PM 01-08-2020
"What's behind Chiefs coach Andy Reid's struggles in the playoffs?"
"Andy Reid's 5 Biggest Blunders as the Philadelphia Eagles' Head Coach"
"Andy Reid’s history of clock mismanagement in the NFL playoffs has often helped the Patriots"
"Andy Reid's offensive brilliance still can't overcome his baffling decision making"
And on, and on, and on, and on...... Do you want more article headlines... Asking for a friend
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:48 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
JFC, the Chiefs were an offsides penalty from playing in the Super Bowl last year during Mahomes' first year as a starter and are primed for another viable run this year in the playoffs.

You continue to showcase yourself as a mouth-breathing dumbshit with consistently terrible takes, congrats.
Ever wonder why it came down to that? How about that Goose Egg Andy called in the first half? Maybe had he coached with his head out of his ass the entire game, we win that game walking away.

But go ahead and bang the one play cost us the game drum you ****ing idiot. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be able to make it through a day without shitting in your pants.

Tell your handler to log you the **** out before you embarrass yourself any further.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:49 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I have a better idea. Lets play a game of **** off. You go first.
Oh no, couldn't do that. I always let the dumber player go first.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:02 PM 01-08-2020
Jimmy:

How important is clock management for a coach? Where do you think it ranks? Is it the most important thing a coach can do? Is it around the middle? Bottom?
[Reply]
Jimmya 07:13 PM 01-08-2020
Honestly, imo, it would rank in the middle... I have heard Saban, Belichick and Jimmy Johnson talk about how critical clock management is right before half and the 4th qtr of games. I truly want Reid and the Chiefs to win one SB so everyone can get off our back...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:38 PM 01-08-2020
Clock management vaults to the top of the list late in tight games. Wasting timeouts, leaving too much time on the clock for the opposing qb, these things lose you games.

Vrabel's cheesing of repeated penalties to steal nearly 2 minutes of clock on a 4th down against Belicheat was crucial to them winning that game. I doubt Reid was even aware you could do something like that.

I think my favorite aneurism from Andy this year was after the tits went up one, and were about to go for 2 with 23 seconds left in the game, he burned a timeout before the 2pt try.

Like....how fucking retarded can you be. Somehow, despite that unfathomable dumbassery, Pat still got us to fg range with just 2 left.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 104
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up