ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 64
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Rausch 08:39 AM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-)
Wong "noped the fuck out" without hesitation...
[Reply]
Bowser 04:05 PM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah that’s true. It was made from a Star so that was cool. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger.

[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 06:16 PM 05-04-2018
Great movie. Someone help me recollect, when Thanos gets the Soul Stone, does Red Skull say "a soul for the Soul" or "a soul for a soul"? Because if it is the later, does that mean the Soul Gem could release a previously held soul for the new sacrifice, or was it just a play on words for the means to acquire it?
[Reply]
JD10367 07:53 PM 05-04-2018
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Great movie. Someone help me recollect, when Thanos gets the Soul Stone, does Red Skull say "a soul for the Soul" or "a soul for a soul"? Because if it is the later, does that mean the Soul Gem could release a previously held soul for the new sacrifice, or was it just a play on words for the means to acquire it?
From what I understand the Soul Gem in the comics did hold souls, and although it's yet to be determined if that's the case in the films it would really be the only way they can bring the dead back. I think everyone he Snaptured is in the Soul Gem. Now, most sites have posited that, since Loki, Gamora, and Vision all died in the real world before the Snapture, they are probably actually dead for good; however, with the popularity of GotG, Gamora, and Zoe Saldana, I'm sure they'll work around that by saying since she was killed AT the site of the Soul Gem and in EXCHANGE for the Soul Gem, she's also in there. I assume IW2 will show all the trapped souls stumbling around in there, with a nice tearjerking meet-up between her and Quill.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:31 AM 05-05-2018
Holy fucking shit. That was epic.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:57 PM 05-05-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The movie was awesome, by the way. Fantastic from start to finish.

Spoiler!
Spider-Man dying hit me.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:21 PM 05-05-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Spider-Man dying hit me.
Apparently the kid largely improvised that scene. Kudos to him - it was the most emotionally impactful aspect of the whole ending.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:30 PM 05-05-2018
Holland beats out Tobey for the best Spider-Man.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:53 PM 05-05-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Apparently the kid largely improvised that scene. Kudos to him - it was the most emotionally impactful aspect of the whole ending.
Yep... definitely remember Spidey is just a kid.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:14 PM 05-05-2018
Apparently Hugo Weaving did not want to reprise his Red Skull role, so they CGI'd him and had a voice actor read the lines. Agent Smith is too high brow these days for a Marvel film, it would appear.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:24 PM 05-05-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Apparently Hugo Weaving did not want to reprise his Red Skull role, so they CGI'd him and had a voice actor read the lines. Agent Smith is too high brow these days for a Marvel film, it would appear.
l saw a demo of an AI program that can take random images of any CCTV and place them in any situation and move that new “person” in and out of already established recordings. We can put any person in any situation at any time. How are we going to trust anything?

Forensics can detect the altercation but that’s already being worked on to bypass by many.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:13 PM 05-05-2018
Gonna be tough as hell for the Russo brothers to follow up on this movie. This one was that good.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:35 PM 05-05-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
IIRC the reason he didn't reprise the role was not that he thinks he is too good for it, it was because he hated having the makeup and prosthetics put on and off.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:00 PM 05-05-2018
“Avengers: Infinity Way” broke another record at the box office, becoming the fastest movie to earn $1 billion worldwide.
[Reply]
JD10367 12:32 AM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
“Avengers: Infinity Way” broke another record at the box office, becoming the fastest movie to earn $1 billion worldwide.
Between this and Star Wars, the Disney execs are living that South Park meme of the dad who came all over the room. I wish I’d bought stock...
[Reply]
Page 39 of 64
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up