ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 141
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:03 AM 10-21-2017
For what it's worth, here's a list of all of the users who have 10k posts and have not logged in since July 1, 2017.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

You guys might let me know if there are known statuses of anyone on the list. And if there's anyone we're particularly interested in knowing about, I can try to dig into it.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:11 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
For what it's worth, here's a list of all of the users who have 10k posts and have not logged in since July 1, 2017.

You guys might let me know if there are known statuses of anyone on the list. And if there's anyone we're particularly interested in knowing about, I can try to dig into it.
I think someone decided, based on some sleuthing around, that mikey23545 had died. I can't find the thread though.

FWIW, orange left voluntarily after an argument with AustinChief in DC that ended in mod abuse.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:16 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think someone decided, based on some sleuthing around, that mikey23545 had died. I can't find the thread though.

FWIW, orange left voluntarily after an argument with AustinChief in DC that ended in mod abuse.
Yep, I'd missed mikey. Here's the thread fwiw.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290598
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 AM 10-21-2017

Ari Chiefs is doing great
JOhn is doing well
I see Cosmic Pal almost every week
Endelt is doing great
KcMizzou is fine
RnR is fine
StcChief is fine

SaggySack I think is ShaggyShane whom if I'm correct, is a friend of mine but is more involved with WarPaint and his own pre and post game videos.

Kc Native left over how he was treated by mods

Doctor Jonny Fever had a bad breakup with another planeter and doesn't show his face around here much
[Reply]
DaFace 08:43 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
JOhn is doing well
Endelt is doing great
KcMizzou is fine
RnR is fine
StcChief is fine

SaggySack I think is ShaggyShane whom if I'm correct, is a friend of mine but is more involved with WarPaint and his own pre and post game videos.

Doctor Jonny Fever had a bad breakup with another planeter and doesn't show his face around here much

DomerKC is dead if thats the right brothers account, I'm friends in real life with one brother but lost track of which name is their CP names. The other brother is pissed off at the Chiefs over the anthem thing, not sure he's posting here but is on Facebook posting.
Domer's name is listed as Kevin on his account. Does that help to confirm who is who?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:48 AM 10-21-2017
JOhn is doing well
Endelt is doing great
KcMizzou is fine
RnR is fine
StcChief is fine

DomerKC is dead if thats the right brothers account, I'm friends in real life with one brother but lost track of which name is their CP names. The other brother is pissed off at the Chiefs over the anthem thing, not sure he's posting here but is on Facebook posting.
DomerKC is burt's brother, I think. Are you sure he's dead? I thought the two brothers were just mad at each other.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 AM 10-21-2017
Domer's name is listed as Kevin on his account. Does that help to confirm who is who?
The brother who died July 1st 2016 was not named Kevin. I'll pm him on Facebook.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:22 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Nope, nobody gives a fuck about you.

By responding shows you care.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:43 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee:
Oh, I see the Laz conversation has continued in here. Anyway, can you tell if he's logged on at all since his last post?
I thought he left because essentially everyone was continually calling him an idiot and he got tired of it. Could be wrong though.

Never been a fan of his, but I hope all is well.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:52 AM 10-21-2017
The brother who died July 1st 2016 was not named Kevin. I'll pm him on Facebook.
i should have considered there is a 3rd brother who died. It was not DomerKC who is alive and well.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:02 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm assuming he lurks here. As soon as we drafted Mahomes he chimed in about it.

Talking Can was hands down one of the funniest and wittiest posters this place has ever had. Hopefully he integrates back in sometime soon.
TTC penned some wildly hilarious rants during the Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards debacle. Holy cow I miss reading that guys posts.

Certainly possible. It's a bit odd, though, because his final posts didn't seem to be anything particularly contentious.
I vaguely remember reading about Laz taking a break and as soon as he came back someone blasted him for having some damn opinion and he bolted. But that may have been a long time ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 10-21-2017
There is nothing that can stop the Greying of the Planet. There is nothing wrong with the Planet, times and people change.

[Reply]
stevieray 10:24 AM 10-21-2017
KC Wolfman is fine... we rode over 200 miles last week.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:39 AM 10-21-2017

Joey (KurtCobain) is in the clink but alive as far as I know.
I'm fairly certain Loser was one of Sweet Daddy's mults after a username change
Isn't the The Pedestrian Bearcat's little brother? Can't immediately recall what his username was before.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:42 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee:
Joey (KurtCobain) is in the clink but alive as far as I know.
I'm fairly certain Loser was one of Sweet Daddy's mults after a username change
Isn't the The Pedestrian Bearcat's little brother? Can't immediately recall what his username was before.
Slayer Diablo
[Reply]
Page 39 of 141
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up