ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 335
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
MagicHef 02:42 PM 06-04-2015
I wonder if the magic in the Wall is keeping Gilly's baby from aging? Seriously, that baby has been an infant for years now.

Is this some sort of a clue about the magic at the Wall or in the North, or is it a strange oversight in the show production?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:45 PM 06-04-2015
Pffff......Nerds.

This thread reads like a Dungeons and Dragons thread now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:10 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Pffff......Nerds.

ZOMBIES!!!

BEWBS!!!

http://imgur.com/a/ZP5ev
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:16 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
ZOMBIES!!!

BEWBS!!!

http://imgur.com/a/ZP5ev
Those tattas are tainted by magic....
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:24 PM 06-04-2015
Pffff......Nerds.

:-)
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:27 PM 06-04-2015
This dumbass was an editor on GoT show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...n-south-africa
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by Hawk:
I think the big moment for episode 9 is Dany riding off on Drogon's back. It will also include Doran Martell sending the various sand snakes off on their missions like he does near the end of book 5. One to the small council, one to infiltrate the church, and perhaps one going to see Dany since there is no Quentyn in the show. In the books, there is also one at the Citadel in Oldtown, and Princess Arianne is off to find Aegon and see if he is the real deal. Doran is the spy master..
Agree with this.
Episode 10 should cover Cersei's naked walk ending with zombie gregor carrying her into the red keep, and then whatever the show decides to do with Jon. I think they will leave a cliffhanger on Jon, so they won't show him being saved or resurrected this season....that's my guess. .
I think they follow the book and leave Jon stabbed and dying.
Somewhere in these two episodes, we also need to see Arya kill someone, and whatever is going to happen with Ramsay going after Stannis with 20 men..
How cool would it be for Lady Stoneheart to find Ramsey and flail him and hang him and his men?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:29 PM 06-04-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How cool would it be for Lady Stoneheart to find Ramsey and flail him and hang him and his men?
I would feint from Awesomeness!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:37 AM 06-05-2015
Look who has an advertisement on Pandora :-)

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:30 AM 06-05-2015

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:16 PM 06-05-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Look who has an advertisement on Pandora :-)

Dude, spring for the 4 bucks (the cost of one beer at a bar) a month for PandoraONE. For some unknown reason free Pandora always knows the WORST times to put those commercials on while incessantly playing the same fucking commercial over and over until you want to kill yourself. Not having them will change your life.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:37 PM 06-05-2015
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Dude, spring for the 4 bucks (the cost of one beer at a bar) a month for PandoraONE. For some unknown reason free Pandora always knows the WORST times to put those commercials on while incessantly playing the same ****ing commercial over and over until you want to kill yourself. Not having them will change your life.
But that will cost me one beer at a bar...

[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:39 PM 06-05-2015
But that will cost me 1/4th of a beer at a bar...

FYP
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:39 PM 06-05-2015
But that will cost me one beer at a bar...

Touché
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:41 PM 06-05-2015
FYP
You've got a point, but my point still stands!
[Reply]
Page 39 of 335
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up