ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 65
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
oldman 10:22 AM 12-07-2018
I haven't followed this thread, but who did we cut to make room for him? West got Hunt's spot.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 10:24 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
From what I read about him yesterday though he's a real asshole. Very selfish and arrogant. Unless he's willing to be put in his place, like 3rd receiver or perhaps #2 TE (can his fatass even block?), I just don't see it.
No, he half-asses the blocks... when he even makes that much of an effort.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:26 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I haven't followed this thread, but who did we cut to make room for him? West got Hunt's spot.
Jarvis Jenkins
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:26 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
Jarvis Jenkins, the Invisible Man.
[Reply]
loochy 10:26 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
shut up you dumb bitch

you've been pretty spicy lately

you don't seem nice.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:27 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
you've been pretty spicy lately
Posted via Mobile Device
His shtick is fucking old and tired.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:27 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
His shtick is fucking old and tired.
actually it's new and good, thanks
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 12-07-2018
This beast is going to get matched up on the opponent's third or fourth corner on most plays.

He is going to make some fucking plays. Mark my words.
[Reply]
oldman 10:28 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Jarvis Jenkins, the Invisible Man.
No wonder I missed it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:28 AM 12-07-2018
If the Pats had signed, guys on here would be crying that we are doomed now. We already have one that posts it every week we are going to lose to them again this year.

Battered Fan Syndrom is a real disease.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:31 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This beast is going to get matched up on the opponent's third or fourth corner on most plays.

He is going to make some fucking plays. Mark my words.
That’s a good point.

Dude was relied on to be “the guy” in Carolina and Buffalo. Giving him some more favorable matchups miiiiight be the key into unlocking his potential. Oh, and having god at QB helps after playing with Cam and Peterman/Barkley/super raw Allen
[Reply]
New World Order 10:33 AM 12-07-2018
Carcosa is just defending his territory
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:37 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
That’s a good point.

Dude was relied on to be “the guy” in Carolina and Buffalo. Giving him some more favorable matchups miiiiight be the key into unlocking his potential. Oh, and having god at QB helps after playing with Cam and Peterman/Barkley/super raw Allen
Also Allen and Cam are not at all accurate QBs.

Benjamin's not going to get separation. You need a QB who's smart and precise about when to make your receiver fight for it. Mahomes does this with Kelce a lot. And you need a receiver who'll fight the receiver off then use his body well to adjust to the ball. Kelce's really the only guy we have who does that. If Benjamin "tries" he adds a dimension we need. Mahomes needs some bailouts when the deep stuff gets covered and we can't just throw it to Kelce as much as we did vs oakland.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:40 AM 12-07-2018
So, whose losing throws with this clown playing?
Still not seeing what he is bringing to the party
[Reply]
Mecca 10:43 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
The panthers clearly think he sucks, the Bills think he sucks, the bills fan had a very good post explaining why he sucks, watching him play makes it obvious that he fucking sucks. Having pat mahomes doesn’t make every player amazing. It just doesn’t. This guy fucking sucks and will continue to suck. I hope he never sees the field. The Bills fan even explains this fat turd can’t catch those jump balls you all think we have so many of. Those are rare with Mahomes and these wr’s. Speed and the ability to get open are far more important. This guy can’t do either.
How many times have we cut someone we said sucked and went on to play well somewhere else?

The shit happens, the signing has no risk.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 65
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up