ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 79
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:25 AM 11-29-2018
How fucking shitty would the Chiefs be right now with Deshaun Watson?

Take all the games we would have lost with Alex Smith instead of Mahomes. Now add a few more. I'd say we'd be hovering around .500
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:39 AM 11-29-2018
Survey says: NOTHING is shittier than the Smith. Not even Watson.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:08 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How ****ing shitty would the Chiefs be right now with Deshaun Watson?

Take all the games we would have lost with Alex Smith instead of Mahomes. Now add a few more. I'd say we'd be hovering around .500
Considering what Reid got out of Smith, I'd think he would get a whole lot more out of Watson. Watson reminds me a lot of McNabb and Reid hid most of McNabb's weaknesses for a long time. So Chiefs would be good with Watson, good enough to win the West anyway, but no where near as good as you are with Mahomes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:10 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Survey says: NOTHING is shittier than the Smith. Not even Watson.
With Watson you would get the same frequent sub-200 yard games with the added bonus of more picks.

Let's not act like his life is utterly miserable in Houston, either. He's got a damn nice set of weapons to work with.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:11 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
You’re still an idiot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:12 AM 11-29-2018
Imagine being so retarded that you have Pattick Mahomes as the QBOTF of your team and you look at Deshaun Watson and say to yourself "Man, I'd rather have THAT guy". How do you get dressed in the morning?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:28 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Imagine being so retarded that you have Pattick Mahomes as the QBOTF of your team and you look at Deshaun Watson and say to yourself "Man, I'd rather have THAT guy". How do you get dressed in the morning?
This dumbassed thread was created shortly after the draft, during Mahome's "sit on the bench and learn what NOT to do"-season.
He hadn't even played a snap yet.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 AM 11-29-2018
With Watson you would get the same frequent sub-200 yard games with the added bonus of more picks.

Let's not act like his life is utterly miserable in Houston, either. He's got a damn nice set of weapons to work with.

I agree with the other dude; we don't KNOW what Reid could do with Watson, nor do I care to find out. That said, it all goes back to the Sanchez/Geno-argument: different coach, different team; who knows?
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 11-29-2018
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 11-29-2018

Watson was easily on pace to break Alex’s career TD pass numbers last year. He’s going to break them this year too. He has a higher than 100 QB rating average in in his career so far as well.

Watson is much better than Alex.

You’re also not giving Andy or his system enough credit. Trubisky is worse than Watson and Nagy is using Andy’s system to make that asshole look great.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:02 AM 11-29-2018
This turned out to be the Deberg thread of Deberg threads
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:13 AM 11-29-2018
Thank God we will never, ever have to find out.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:22 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
This turned out to be the Deberg thread of Deberg threads
His magnum anus, if you will.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 11-29-2018
Watson is going to end up with an injury-shortened career. Strange body type. I don't think he can take a 16-game beating year after year.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:57 AM 11-29-2018
The nurse that helps him put on his helmet also dresses him
[Reply]
Page 39 of 79
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up