ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 338
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 12:50 PM 02-03-2015
my bet is a double DQ at fast lane, then they put both Bryan and Reigns in the WM main event against Brock
[Reply]
Reaper16 12:56 PM 02-03-2015
Bryan is going to make Reigns look like a million bucks at Fast Lane & put him over. That's his role.
[Reply]
ILChief 01:58 PM 02-03-2015
Push Ziggler
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM 02-03-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Bryan is going to make Reigns look like a million bucks at Fast Lane & put him over. That's his role.
Kind of backfires if the crowd shits on it though.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:26 PM 02-03-2015
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Push Ziggler
Ziggler v Bryan is what Meltzer had been told prior to yesterday's Raw.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:55 PM 02-03-2015
What about the old double turn with Brock and Reigns?
[Reply]
58kcfan89 06:39 PM 02-03-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Fast Lane is in the same place they did Occupy Raw last year with Bryan. I'm not entirely sure they won't shit all over Reigns when he beats Bryan.

And Bryan's a wrestler, not a miracle worker. I'm on the bandwagon of him being the best worker on the planet, but Reigns is on another level of suck.

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What about the old double turn with Brock and Reigns?
Except I think the idea behind all this crap is that Reigns is the new Cena. The face of the company who they can shove down our throats for the next 15 years because the kids love him and buy all his stupid merchandise. If he's a heel, that doesn't work.

Not to mention that it may be Brock's last match. I don't think I have to remind anyone what happened the last time his contract was up.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 11:55 PM 02-04-2015
NXT...so good. Next week will be so much better than Fast Lane.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:05 AM 02-14-2015
Don't know if anyone else caught the NXT special on Wednesday but if not, watch it NOW....JESUS CHRIST what a show.

NXT is easily the best American wrestling going right now and shits all over RAW and SD. I wish they'd keep NXT separate at this point and keeps all these wonderful performers there...hell move Bryan, Cesaro, Kidd, Ziggler, etc. there full time while we're are it lol.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:12 PM 02-16-2015
Best brawl I can remember seeing for a while.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:13 PM 02-16-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Don't know if anyone else caught the NXT special on Wednesday but if not, watch it NOW....JESUS CHRIST what a show.

NXT is easily the best American wrestling going right now and shits all over RAW and SD. I wish they'd keep NXT separate at this point and keeps all these wonderful performers there...hell move Bryan, Cesaro, Kidd, Ziggler, etc. there full time while we're are it lol.
Or turn Smackdown into NXT. Give the NXT performers the chance to make money on the road.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 03:00 PM 03-28-2015
What's everyone's thoughts going into Wrestlemania tomorrow? Weak build honestly not that excited, Sting/HHH should be good and the ladder match, I'm waiting to see if this main event will bomb and how the crowd will react to it
[Reply]
Chromatic 03:07 PM 03-28-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
What's everyone's thoughts going into Wrestlemania tomorrow? Weak build honestly not that excited, Sting/HHH should be good and the ladder match, I'm waiting to see if this main event will bomb and how the crowd will react to it
Brock just resigned a 3 year deal so there's real talk of having him retain the title tomorrow night. There's going to be a lot of anti-reigns people in the crowd tomorrow so having him win would be a real chance of the closing shot of wrestlemania ending to chorus of boos. I don't think the WWE wants that.

The RAW after would be even worse. The guys who fly around the world to attend Wrestlemania generally buy a ticket to RAW the night after. They're generally the most smarky and the most vocal. If Reigns wins, they're going to peel the paint off the roof booing the shit out of him.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 03:10 PM 03-28-2015
Love the post WM Raws, remember a year ago I think the crowd just shit all over Sheamus/Orton chanting everything from Savage to X-PAC lol
[Reply]
Reaper16 03:47 PM 03-28-2015
Apparently the NXT show last night in San Jose was mind-blowing. But it also wasn't taped. Guuuuhhhhh.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 338
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up