ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Media Center>House of the Dragon
DJ's left nut 11:42 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Alicent and Rhaenyra
Spoiler!
Rhaenyra has some of the same Daenerys qualities that always made me hate her - "It's my right!" sorta stuff...

Which is, ultimately, human. I get that. But Rhaenys got pretty well screwed in her own right and just kinda dealt with it.

Alicent is funny though - she genuinely believes she's right and Viserys meant to put Aegon on the throne. But there's also some 'hearing what she wanted to hear' to that. She knew he was pretty much gone at that point.

Like you said, that's pretty much the point. There aren't any good guys are bad guys here. And GOT has pretty much done nothing BUT trade in moral ambiguity so that pretty much checks out.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:11 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Alicent and Rhaenyra
Spoiler!
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Rhaenyra has some of the same Daenerys qualities that always made me hate her - "It's my right!" sorta stuff...

Which is, ultimately, human. I get that. But Rhaenys got pretty well screwed in her own right and just kinda dealt with it.

Alicent is funny though - she genuinely believes she's right and Viserys meant to put Aegon on the throne. But there's also some 'hearing what she wanted to hear' to that. She knew he was pretty much gone at that point.

Like you said, that's pretty much the point. There aren't any good guys are bad guys here. And GOT has pretty much done nothing BUT trade in moral ambiguity so that pretty much checks out.
Those two need to get naked more. We need some OG GoT in this shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:40 AM 06-24-2024
Ser Simp has one fan, and it's Twisted :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:00 PM 06-24-2024
Episode was boring AF. Wife took pictures of me snoring through it. But that's cool though. Story development and all that.

I can't stand Sir Cole. But im reminded that it's Game Of Thrones and ultimately, his head will get loped off. So i have that to look forward to. It is the way.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:10 PM 06-24-2024
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:48 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Spoiler!
If they follow the book Daemon...hell all of them get bitched. Especially the fat pig blond queen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 PM 06-24-2024
eyepatch being rail thin with childhood trauma issues and working it out through intellectual whoring and wanton violence is just delicious
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:01 AM 06-25-2024
I couldn't keep up with the duel,
Spoiler!

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:47 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I couldn't keep up with the duel,
Spoiler!
That’s what the replay showed but the showrunners say otherwise.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
That’s what the replay showed but the showrunners say otherwise.
According to the actors, Elliot (Erryk) ran his brother Lucas (assassin Arryk) through.

Then asked the queens forgiveness because he was killing himself (and thus depriving her of his continued service) out of guilt for killing his brother.

Okay. I can live with that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 06-25-2024

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:43 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Spoiler!
This is the way.

Pay attention to the wound on the top of the head. Wounded forehead is who takes a sword to the tits.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:51 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
This is the way.

Pay attention to the wound on the top of the head. Wounded forehead is who takes a sword to the tits.
I was trying to track the dude who took the slash to the right leg (Good Erryk) but lost track of him.

I think the dude on bottom right before the kill shots was 'good Erryk' because the guy on top said "You broke us apart" or something like that. Would've made more sense for him to say that when Erryk helped Rhyneara escape and then fled with her.

And I think it was the dude on top that eventually got run through before bottom dude fell on his sword.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:00 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I was trying to track the dude who took the slash to the right leg (Good Erryk) but lost track of him.

I think the dude on bottom right before the kill shots was 'good Erryk' because the guy on top said "You broke us apart" or something like that. Would've made more sense for him to say that when Erryk helped Rhyneara escape and then fled with her.

And I think it was the dude on top that eventually got run through before bottom dude fell on his sword.
See, i was tracking slash to the forehead and at one point slash to the forehead attacked the Queen. Which of course is confirmation that Slash to the forehead is Simp's assassin.

And it was Slash to the Forehead that took a Claymore to the tit.

Of course i could be totally wrong but that's how i remember it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:54 PM 06-25-2024
I really enjoyed Otto in this episode. He was so done with Aegon and Ser Crispin’s shit lol
[Reply]
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Up