ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 173
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
xztop123 12:30 PM 04-26-2019
The woman seems highly manipulative in the audio.

Tyreek didn’t admit to any breaking of the law. Even her verbiage of “punching” the kid in the chest is highly misleading. Obviously hill isn’t “punching” the baby or there would
Be massive bruise marks and broken ribs
Bugeater 12:30 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
You didn't translate it. Remember the movie Airplane, that politically correct masterpiece on air travel.
I'd be willing to guess that movie predates Superturtle's existence by at least a decade if not more.
ToxSocks 12:35 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Even her verbiage of “punching” the kid in the chest is highly misleading. Obviously hill isn’t “punching” the baby or there would
Be massive bruise marks and broken ribs
We don't know that it's misleading. No, it isn't obvious that Hill wasn't "punching" nor do we know if there were any bruises.

But yes, it does seem that she was trying to manipulate something.
xztop123 12:37 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
We don't know that it's misleading. No, it isn't obvious that Hill wasn't "punching" nor do we know if there were any bruises.
The kid is probably 30 pounds or something. There’s no way he was actually punching him in the chest.
BlackOp 12:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nah, he beat his kid with a belt and switch so extreme that he caught the kid's nutsack and split it open...
That is deliberate, excessive abuse...it seems like people want use that word and it make all instances the same.

(I want to preface that Hill denies breaking his sons arm)

Hypothetically...what if Hill had his son by the arm and the kid twists away...Hill yanks him back and accidentally his arms breaks. Hill is a strong, compact human.

Did Hill DELIBERATLEY break his arm? Did he intentionally intend to injure him? Peterson actions were premeditated and he repeatedly injured his son...

Now..Crystal's Step-mother knows about Hill's past..and has made it known she doesn't like him. A picture of his son in a cast is blackmail gold. She knows the public is just waiting to crucify him and he has a contract looming. Crystal also knows by bringing up a chest punch (deliberate baiting)..it sounds damning yet she doesn't seem too distraught/worried over it. I wouldn't let anyone near my kid if they were punching them in chest..hard enough to hurt them. I dont think he was doing it hard enough to hurt him..

The moral of the story is "Abuse" is a big word....and it gets bounced around like it applies equally to every instance.
suzzer99 12:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Still trying to figure out what a 3 year old could do that would warrant being whipped by a belt.
This. You're Tyreek Hill - why not just leave the discipline to Mom?
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Clark just needs to loosen his panties and not give a fuck. The guy is seriously retarded when it comes to public opinion. But he was raised wealthy.
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Exactly. The Pats, Skins, and Browns have all went ahead and recruited controversial players and gave zero fucks. They got a little bit of shit for it (Skins got a lot but Skins always catch shit no matter what). We as an organization need these kind of balls. The NFL doesn't give a shit about a player's character, they only pretend to. It's a cut-throat bizz and we need to get cut-throat if we wanna stay at the top. Keep Hill damit.
Here's a thought:

If you want to be the "good guy" so fucking bad, how about not bringing this type of player in at all? The odds are clearly fucking you in the ass, yet you persist in opening up the turnstile and yelling, "OKAY ASSHOLES, COME ON DOWN"!
And Clark, and Veachy-Poo, and Reidy-Bear ALL keep signing off of on this shit, don't they?

And this is why I'm giving ZERO fucking sympathy to these clowns, and also why by God I DEMAND that they let the legal system and the NFL do their jobs instead of rushing to release the player for no compensation or patience to ride the storm out.
Because to ME, just releasing the player outright so that they can look like "good guys" and help ease the conscience of the COMPLETE FUCKING HYPOCRITES who cheered this man on for three seasons KNOWING BEFOREHAND what type of person they were getting, are the actions of COMPLETE COWARDS.

If you don't want to ride the ride, don't buy the fucking ticket.
BleedingRed 12:45 PM 04-26-2019
I was messaged at 4:38 yesterday about the audio, could be nothing but when did the news first break?
ToxSocks 12:46 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
The kid is probably 30 pounds or something. There’s no way he was actually punching him in the chest.
?

There's plenty of "way". We just don't know. It's stupid to assume otherwise.

The punch doesn't have to be a Mike Tyson left hook. It COULD be as light as a fist bump, it COULD be hard enough to inflict pain.

We don't know. So to say "there's no way" is just silly.
Sorry 12:48 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nah, he beat his kid with a belt and switch so extreme that he caught the kid's nutsack and split it open...
You're a ****ing loser of a father and I'm sure never married the mother because you're a junkie. You shouldn't even enter a thread revolving abuse of a child due to the fact your own mental abuse use you put on your own family. ****ing loser
ToxSocks 12:49 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
You're a fucking loser of a father and I'm sure never married the mother because you're a junkie. You shouldn't even enter a thread revolving abuse of a child due to theme talk a use you put on your own family. Fucking loser
Dude, lay off.

There's no need to get personal about this shit.

Man the fuck up. Can you not debate with out going low and personal?
TEX 12:49 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Here's a thought:

If you want to be the "good guy" so ****ing bad, how about not bringing this type of player in at all? The odds are clearly ****ing you in the ass, yet you persist in opening up the turnstile and yelling, "OKAY ASSHOLES, COME ON DOWN"!
And lark, and Veachy-Poo, and Reidy-Bear ALL keep signing off of on this shit, don't they?

And this is why I'm giving ZERO ****ing sympathy to these clowns, and also why by God I DEMAND that they let the legal system and the NFL do their jobs instead of rushing to release the player for no compensation or patience to ride the storm out.
Because to ME, just releasing the player outright so that they can look like "good guys" and help ease the conscience of the COMPLETE ****ING HYPOCRITES who cheered this man on for three seasons KNOWING BEFOREHAND what type of person they were getting, are the actions of COMPLETE COWARDS.

If don't want to ride the ride, don't buy the ****ing ticket.

This. All day long this. The Chiefs suspended him. Now, let the legal system and the NFL do their jobs.
Sorry 12:51 PM 04-26-2019
Dude, lay off.

There's no need to get personal about this shit.

Man the **** up. Can you not debate with out going low and personal?
Nah it's personal with this racist POS.

Anyways, a child's arm was broken, logic and character assessment points to tyreek but let's hope the truth is revealed for the child so he can be safe.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:51 PM 04-26-2019

“At some point, draw the damn line and say enough is enough.”

-@espngolic gets emotional over Tyreek Hill audio and wants NFL owners to take a stand. pic.twitter.com/btCMjeeRZe

— Golic and Wingo (@GolicAndWingo) April 26, 2019

BIG_DADDY 12:52 PM 04-26-2019

But yes, it does seem that she was trying to manipulate something.
Yea we do bro, he would have broken bones and at the very least lots of soft tissue damage and Tyreek would have been charged. I have no idea if he abused his child just saying.
Page 39 of 173
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up