Page 388 of 449
« First < 288338378384385386387388 389390391392398438 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
O.city 02:50 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Don’t care about the rules people make. Those same people say Pat is overrated bc we lost to Brady in the AFCCG.
We lost because we couldn't stop the run. Same problem we seem to have this year.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:52 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
1 player isn’t going to change the entirety of the defense in the running game. A sweep play like this is on the DE and 2nd/3rd level.

Missed tackles by a bunch of players here. Breeland should have stopped him for a minimal gain.

We’re basically paying our corners league minimum.

What a bust Hitchens has been so far. All of that money, and we still have 2 more years of him.

He needs to step up
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 09-25-2019
They have the gaps filled there, RB bounces it outside and CB's just don't make the play. Shit happens.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:58 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They have the gaps filled there, RB bounces it outside and CB's just don't make the play. Shit happens.
Im not referring to that 1 specific play.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:01 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The CB didn't really have the angle to make the play if we're being fair.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:04 PM 09-25-2019
And Sunday's game vs the Ravens is a perfect example of how our defense can be improved yet not show up on the stat sheet.

The Ravens went for what, 5 4th down conversions?

The Ravens aired it out like they haven't all season and were in pure desperation mode from the first drive of the game.

We simply cannot gauge this defense through a box score.
[Reply]
O.city 03:04 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The CB didn't really have the angle to make the play if we're being fair.
Breeland took a bad angle then had to dive at his ankles.

Really though, just a good run
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:05 PM 09-25-2019
And Sunday's game vs the Ravens is a perfect example of how our defense can be improved yet not show up on the stat sheet.

The Ravens went for what, 5 4th down conversions?

The Ravens aired it out like they haven't all season and were in pure desperation mode from the first drive of the game.

We simply cannot gauge this defense through a box score.
Our defense from last year would have lost us the game.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:06 PM 09-25-2019
That is the best running team in football, remember that when judging it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:09 PM 09-25-2019
Ramsey wasn't that good last year. He hasn't been that good this year. And he's dinged up.

2 1sts + a monster contract is crazy.
[Reply]
-King- 03:11 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Our defense from last year would have lost us the game.
Defense from last year held the Ravens to less points and less rushing yards.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:15 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Defense from last year held the Ravens to less points and less rushing yards.
This year's Lamar Jackson is clearly a better player, and their offense has developed quite a bit since last season.

That O doesn't look anything like last year's Raven's team. They didn't have Mark Ingraham or Brown.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:15 PM 09-25-2019
Since Pats don't have AB anymore, I'm more and more by the day, off the Ramsey to the Chiefs train.

Currently I think this team is capable of beating the AB-less Pats. Claiborne will be added to the secondary as well.

If they've turned down an offer that includes a 1st, 2nd + a player tbd...I think I'll pass and take chances w/ the current roster.

If this team is going to pay both Jones and Mahomes, they're going to need to depend on hitting on some draft picks and taking advantage of those 1st contract salaries, and they'll need those 1st and 2nd rd picks.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:17 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Since Pats don't have AB anymore, I'm more and more by the day, off the Ramsey to the Chiefs train.

Currently I think this team is capable of beating the AB-less Pats. Claiborne will be added to the secondary as well.

If they've turned down an offer that includes a 1st, 2nd + a player tbd...I think I'll pass and take chances w/ the current roster.

If this team is going to pay both Jones and Mahomes, they're going to need to depend on hitting on some draft picks and taking advantage of those 1st contract salaries, and they'll need those 1st and 2nd rd picks.
Kinda where I'm at...I mean I want Ramsey and if he doesn't come here it'll suck but I won't be too disappointed.

My biggest issue was always AB with Brady but now that isn't happening so I feel a lot better. Well that and considering their O-line is really banged up and Develin is hurt.
[Reply]
-King- 03:17 PM 09-25-2019
This year's Lamar Jackson is clearly a better player, and their offense has developed quite a bit since last season.

That O doesn't look anything like last year's Raven's team. They didn't have Mark Ingraham or Brown.
And that should be offset by our new defensive players and staff. It wasn't.

And for all the talk about Lamar Jackson being so much better...he played the Cardinals and dolphins. There's a lot of premature hype over his improvement.
[Reply]
Page 388 of 449
« First < 288338378384385386387388 389390391392398438 > Last »
Up