Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 07-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Why? Because I advocate for realism, while NWO is over here wanting 0 penalty yards? :-)
Commisioner =/= Dictator. You've changed too many settings without any sort of notification whatsoever, and now you're blatantly ignoring what literally every other member of your league wants because you're an idiot. We'll find a new commisioner for 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:30 PM 07-04-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Commisioner =/= Dictator. You've changed too many settings without any sort of notification whatsoever, and now you're blatantly ignoring what literally every other member of your league wants because you're an idiot. We'll find a new commisioner for 19.
Absolutely false. What do you think this?

RULES FOR SEASON 4

Game Speed: FAST
Trade Deadline: ON
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
Quarter length: 9 minutes

NEW CPU SLIDERS

PASS BLOCKING: 60
WR CATCHING: 60
RUN BLOCKING: 60
PASS DEFENSE REACTION TIME: 80
INTERCEPTIONS: 50
PASS COVERAGE: 70
TACKLING: 70

We'll take a look at preseason results and adjust as needed.
I also listened to Rocko's feedback and changed the play clock based on it.

I also notified everyone last season that injury and penalty sliders would be changed.

Slider settings have been changed BTW. I used this set.

We'll test these in preseason and adjust as necessary.
Oh yeah, and what's this?

OK, so we're going to move to All Pro, with a slider set as of yet to be determined (I'm going to grab one from Operation Sports).

One caveat: Rocko and myself have to set it to All-Madden before we play. This is so we don't just dominate every single statistical category there is. It's buttfucking absurd that there were two 3,000-yard wide receivers in this league.

I'm also going to raise the injury and penalty sliders. Right now there are almost no injuries or penalties for human teams, basically. Let's introduce an X factor.

I'm also going to nudge the kicking sliders down.
The ONLY thing I should be called out on was the fact that I turned on the trade deadline, and when NWO complained about it, GUESS WHAT? IT GOT TURNED OFF!!!!

And yes. I am absolutely ignoring these stupid calls to lower the holding slider. Because total penalty yards right now are very, very realistic. And I've had ONE holding call in the game I'm currently in.

And it's not MY holding slider. It's the Operation Sports thread holding slider. It's third-party approved.

You. are. full. of. shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:36 PM 07-04-2018
Cool. We'll find a new commisioner for 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:36 PM 07-04-2018
You'll find an absentee landlord and beg for me to come back.

I'm absolutely the right choice because no one is more dedicated, or fair. You can't just fucking cave because users are whining about 30 yards in penalties, for fuck's sake.

You're just a hater.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:38 PM 07-04-2018
Nah. I'd much rather have someone like pugs. We can nominate someone whose sole responsibility is to advance at 8pm CT if need be.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:40 PM 07-04-2018
KC had to cajole you to turn the trade deadline off anyway, so I don't know why you're using that as an example of how "good" you are.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 07-04-2018
"i want a new commish because this guy does X"

***proof that X never happened***

"i still want a new one because my feelings got hurt"

you fucking cuck
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:42 PM 07-04-2018
KC had to cajole you to turn the trade deadline off anyway, so I don't know why you're using that as an example of how "good" you are.
That's actually a perfect example.

NWO, a known whiner when things don't go his way, begged for it.

You don't change something just because ONE USER wants it that way.

The trade deadline never should have come off anyway, because then Rocko and I abused it. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM 07-04-2018
Bullshit, Clay. Your dumbass provided the evidence for both my claims. Trade deadline wouldn't have been changed without the co commisioner telling you to do it, and you're ignoring the other members right now about slider changes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:45 PM 07-04-2018
Bullshit, Clay. Your dumbass provided the evidence for both my claims. Trade deadline wouldn't have been changed without the co commisioner telling you to do it, and you're ignoring the other members right now about slider changes.
Again, you don't change something just because one user wants it that way.

And yes, I am ignoring them. Because they're wrong.

How the fuck does it make sense to change any penalty sliders when penalties ARE CURRENTLY REALISTIC AND EVERY FUCKING USER TEAM WAS IN THE TOP 5 IN LEAST PENALTY YARDS LAST SEASON?

You just can't admit when you're wrong. You're an even bigger whiner than NWO.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 07-04-2018
That's actually a perfect example.

NWO, a known whiner when things don't go his way, begged for it.

You don't change something just because ONE USER wants it that way.

The trade deadline never should have come off anyway, because then Rocko and I abused it. :-)
Again, you did that without telling anyone else you had. It was turned off the prior season, and without any sort of feedback you decided to turn it back on and not notify anyone. You're almost as bad at being commisioner aa you are at playing KC in the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 07-04-2018
Again, you did that without telling anyone else you had. It was turned off the prior season, and without any sort of feedback you decided to turn it back on and not notify anyone. You're almost as bad at being commisioner aa you are at playing KC in the Superbowl.
Jesus CHRIST dude, yes I ADMITTED THAT.

That's my one fucking fault and I fucking turned it back off when requested within 24 hours. :-):-):-)

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 PM 07-04-2018
Jesus CHRIST dude, yes I ADMITTED THAT.

That's my one fucking fault and I fucking turned it back off when requested within 24 hours. :-):-):-)

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE.
Not really, when you're doing the exact same thing again. Changing sliders or rules without any feedback and refusing to change them back unless the other commisioner has to tell you to do it. You. Are. Awful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:52 PM 07-04-2018
Not really, when you're doing the exact same thing again. Changing sliders or rules without any feedback and refusing to change them back unless the other commisioner has to tell you to do it. You. Are. Awful.
I'm NOT doing the same thing again.

I notified EVERYONE the rules and sliders would be changing, changed them, and now I'm listening to goddamn feedback in preseason.

And it was MUTUALLY AGREED UPON that we would implement more difficult sldiers this season.

And now, after ONE FUCKING PRESEASON GAME, they want it to be easier? They want almost NO penalty yards?

No, not happening.

I am great at being commish.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:54 PM 07-04-2018
Yep. You're fantastic. That's why a league that had 10 members originally has dwindled to 3.
[Reply]
Page 386 of 426
« First < 286336376382383384385386 387388389390396 > Last »
Up