Page 385 of 660
« First < 285335375381382383384385 386387388389395435485 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
booger 10:45 PM 05-19-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
What's the difference between an old man, and an old woman?

Wrinkled tits.
and saggy. Had an old email years ago with a pic and 2 old hags whose jugs hung out the bottom of their skirts and they looked at eachother and said if we don't get some support soon people will think we are nuts. I guess that was one old lady's tits talking to the others tits.

this after some young kids walked by and yelled show us your tits then they proceeded to lift their dresses and the 4 tits dangled below thier knees.

it would be much easier if i still had the email butt i don't

EDIT: This wood be a good D'Penz drawing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 05-19-2009
I fuckin'...fuckin' WHAT with this girl?

WHAT?

She hits on me, tells I'm hot, I ask her what she was doing stalking my profile at 11:30 last night, she says "checking out a good looking guy," so later I e-mailed her, asked her if she wants help moving (SO WE CAN FUCK), she says the e-mail made her laugh, it was cute, and we talk about baseball (she likes baseball) and BULLSHIT for 10 minutes and then she..SIGNS OFF...WHAT...I NEED YOU, GIRL. DO ME!!! DAMMIT!

I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU SWEET DIRTY LOVE AND BLEAAAAAAARGHGASAFNIASNSAIOFOWJQ209T2#r@qfd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GRAH!
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:59 PM 05-19-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I ****in'...****in' WHAT with this girl?

WHAT?

She hits on me, tells I'm hot, I ask her what she was doing stalking my profile at 11:30 last night, she says "checking out a good looking guy," so later I e-mailed her, asked her if she wants help moving (SO WE CAN ****), she says the e-mail made her laugh, it was cute, and we talk about baseball (she likes baseball) and BULLSHIT for 10 minutes and then she..SIGNS OFF...WHAT...I NEED YOU, GIRL. DO ME!!! DAMMIT!

I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU SWEET DIRTY LOVE AND BLEAAAAAAARGHGASAFNIASNSAIOFOWJQ209T2#r@qfd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GRAH!
Hey clay, just imagine that same thing happening every night, but instead of over the 'net, it's in person.

They call it... ... marriage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 05-20-2009
Gee, I guess someone's into me.

Originally Posted by :
You like hockey. *Hockey*! Do you know how long it takes to meet someone else who likes the sport down here? To be honest, I don't follow the NHL - it's college hockey for me. I've recently received a lot of flack for this, so I've been thinking about getting into the NHL. Just so that I can talk about it, of course.

Oh. I have a Chiefs shirt. That's all I'm saying about that.

You seem pretty awesome, so hit me back if you're up for talking or grabbing a coffee or something. :-)
Originally Posted by :
::sighs:: Spring. No matter how much we tell ourselves 'OMG, we're PART of houston and therefore a city!', no. The reality is that we're a small town. :-)

Or I'm just full of shit and by some odd coincidence we live in the same neighborhood. Which would be totally weird.

Or OkC is stupid and tells everyone who lives in the same town that they live right next to each other.

Three possibilities. :P

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:13 PM 05-20-2009
When's the first date?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:53 PM 05-20-2009
This girl is way too hot too like all this stuff:

Originally Posted by :
Oh yes, I'm a nerd. I've watched all of the RvB seasons, I've played (past tense) Magic the Gathering, my favorite board game is a tie between Carcassonne and Settlers of Catan, and I regularly played D&D for the better part of four years, though I now lack a group in the area to play with. :-) So super nerdy is a plus in my book! You should TOTALLY get the fedora to go with it. That would just make it that much better.

[Reply]
luv 01:59 PM 05-20-2009
Talk, talk, talk....

I thought you were looking for action?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 PM 05-20-2009
SHUT UP! I'm going to nail this broad and then she's going to show me her level 20 Paladin.
[Reply]
luv 02:02 PM 05-20-2009
The girl has asked you out, and you've yet to say, "Yeah, let's meet at _______ for a drink."

Action!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:03 PM 05-20-2009
Pics of broad?
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:04 PM 05-20-2009
Clay are you still looking to get de-flowered? If so what the hell is taking so long?

If you really wanted to get laid you could have done this 6 months ago. You're hopeless.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 05-20-2009
Luv is playing e-wingwoman.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:05 PM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
This girl is way too hot too like all this stuff:
Originally Posted by Nerdy Chick:
You should TOTALLY get the fedora to go with it.
You're totally going to dress up like Indiana Jones.....aren't you?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Pics of broad?
Are you stupid? Do you think I'm stupid? No one on this site will ever see this girl unless it's in person or in PM.
[Reply]
sedated 02:05 PM 05-20-2009
I can't believe this thread is still around. And its always gochiefs that is bumping it.

Why anybody cares anymore is beyond me.
[Reply]
Page 385 of 660
« First < 285335375381382383384385 386387388389395435485 > Last »
Up