ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 384 of 385
« First < 284334374380381382383384 385 >
Nzoner's Game Room>50 Beers to Try Before You Die
NewChief 06:18 AM 04-24-2010
Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:58 PM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Great looking plant!

LFG!!!!!
I’ve got the inside thriving

Outside looking like I moved to a different planet

Send help
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I’ve got the inside thriving

Outside looking like I moved to a different planet

Send help
We need to switch you to bubbler emitters. Easy job and I’m part Mexican.
[Reply]
scho63 11:58 AM 06-09-2024
Was in the mood for some craft porters and bought a variety of things. Also picked up a Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA.

$35 six pack

My first is the KBS Spicy Chocolate. This may be the heaviest/thickest beer I ever had. A tinge of spice and definitely has flavor.

Not for the novices....
Attached: Craft Beer 6 pack.jpg (128.9 KB) KBS Spicy Chocolate.jpg (94.5 KB) 
[Reply]
In58men 07:37 AM 06-12-2024

Brotherly business: @JasonKelce and @TKelce have become the largest investors in fast-growing independent light beer @drinkgaragebeer. It’s the first time the brothers are significant owners and operators in a business together. pic.twitter.com/mDETtxegXb

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 07:46 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Not to be confused with Garage Beer Co from Barcelona which is one of the best breweries in the world. ****ing cool cans too. Hard to get fresh cans in the UK now unfortunately and this picture from pre-covid is the last can of theirs I had.

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:52 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
This seems like a no brainer investment
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:16 PM 06-15-2024
Picked up OHSO's latest Knights on Windsor, because what says 'June in Arizona' like a 14% BBA Scotch Ale... they always do an outstanding job of mixing flavors so nothing is overpowering. And it drinks lighter than their stouts, of course.

[Reply]
Womble 06:31 PM 06-15-2024
Enjoying a hazy as fuck DIPA from Sureshot, my favourite brewery in the UK. Sureshot are quite a new brewery and the head brewer/owner used to be the head brewer at Cloudwater when they were awarded 2nd best brewery in the world by Ratebeer. Tastes just like the beers Cloudwater used to make.

[Reply]
scho63 07:37 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Picked up OHSO's latest Knights on Windsor, because what says 'June in Arizona' like a 14% BBA Scotch Ale... they always do an outstanding job of mixing flavors so nothing is overpowering. And it drinks lighter than their stouts, of course.

The OHSO location I like in North Scottsdale was shut down for renovations.

You buy these onsite or at store? I don't see their beers carried in many places.
[Reply]
scho63 07:38 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Enjoying a hazy as fuck DIPA from Sureshot, my favourite brewery in the UK. Sureshot are quite a new brewery and the head brewer/owner used to be the head brewer at Cloudwater when they were awarded 2nd best brewery in the world by Ratebeer. Tastes just like the beers Cloudwater used to make.

Thats one damn hazy Hazy! :-)
[Reply]
Ceej 09:20 PM 06-15-2024

I had the Triple Mash from New Holland this past year.

It was surprisingly smooth for 18%.

I love me some stouts, even when it's hot as balls outside.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:07 AM 06-16-2024
Was at Wilderness DTPHX yesterday for Shadowcaster, their collab stout with Bottle Logic

Honestly wasn't all that great. Felt like a stout brewed for the 111F temp yesterday. Thin and kind of muted given all the additions

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:23 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Ceej:
I had the Triple Mash from New Holland this past year.

It was surprisingly smooth for 18%.

I love me some stouts, even when it's hot as balls outside.
I never saw that one around, but wanted to try it... Dragon's Milk was a favorite back in the day, before moving here and learning of the super thicccccc stouts of the Southwest.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:27 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Was at Wilderness DTPHX yesterday for Shadowcaster, their collab stout with Bottle Logic

Honestly wasn't all that great. Felt like a stout brewed for the 111F temp yesterday. Thin and kind of muted given all the additions
Damn, only a 4.12 on Untappd.... I think water is rated 4.2 and Fundamental Observation a 4.27, so falling outside that window is rough.
[Reply]
Ceej 08:37 AM 06-16-2024
I never saw that one around, but wanted to try it... Dragon's Milk was a favorite back in the day, before moving here and learning of the super thicccccc stouts of the Southwest.
I never enjoyed stouts, but as I've gotten older I've learned to love them. The Triple Mash scared me at first, but you couldn't tell it was 18%. Very chocolate-y. Their variant out now, the Smore's is one of my favorites too.

Granted, I do enjoy pastry stouts the most, I can still appreciate all of them.

The perks of working in the beer industry is telling my wife that I'm buying/drinking for "science." :-)
[Reply]
Page 384 of 385
« First < 284334374380381382383384 385 >
Up