Page 381 of 4909
« First < 281331371377378379380381 3823833843853914314818811381 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:52 PM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Codered:
I am all for Broncos smack, but pulling out the 1998 smack?
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your fraud of a GM/franchise has his legacy built on deceit and foul play.
Welcome to the good side, Codered...
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:04 PM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
No, the truth shall set you free and I am free.
You're not free of supporting the most corrupt franchise in the NFL...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:35 PM 06-10-2016
You're not free of supporting the most corrupt franchise in the NFL...
True, and I'm all good.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:44 PM 06-10-2016
True, and I'm all good.
Like the saying goes..."you are who you associate with".

Looks like Miller edited Elway out if his white house pic...haha.

That's not usually a sign of a healthy relationship...no wonder Brock wanted out of there.
[Reply]
Codered 01:47 PM 06-10-2016
You have some crazy tension tied up that you get on the internet and let loose. For the sake of the people who have to be around you, I hope the Broncos don't win anything again or you may blow a gasket!

It's all going to be okay.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:05 PM 06-10-2016

That's not usually a sign of a healthy relationship...no wonder Brock wanted out of there.
Sometimes it's like you're 13... have a good weekend.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:07 PM 06-10-2016

You murdered your baby momma then blew your brains out in the parking lot of ArrowHead? It all makes sense now.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:21 PM 06-10-2016

https://t.co/sewfirFTsG via @youtube

— Wade Phillips (@sonofbum) June 10, 2016

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:57 PM 06-10-2016
Originally Posted by Codered:
You have some crazy tension tied up that you get on the internet and let loose. For the sake of the people who have to be around you, I hope the Broncos don't win anything again or you may blow a gasket!

It's all going to be okay.
I take issue with frauds being pararded as champions...not only in sports.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:00 PM 06-10-2016
Sometimes it's like you're 13... have a good weekend.
Miller is like 13...I didn't edit the photos. I wouldn't like the horse-looking motherfucker in my photos either..so cant really fault him.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:08 AM 06-11-2016
This put them up 29-0...finished with a forearm to the head penalty by Ward. It's how a dirty team rolls...when getting humiliated in front of their fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqoIaeYIXw
That's one of the best Super Bowl highlights I've ever seen.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:29 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
That's one of the best Super Bowl highlights I've ever seen.
It was posted to keep you fantasy living, Donko-freaks in check...you know as well as I that KC gave you the biggest beat-down of 2015...and in years for that matter. They dominated both games... It took an enormous amount of luck, advantageous scheduling, fortuitous bounces, dropped passes and key opponent injuries to play-off contenders for the Cheaters to even make the post-season. The fact their fans think they were "historically" good is a joke....historically lucky...I'll grant them that.

There is nothing more profane than a lucky braggart that refuses to acknowledge his good fortune...

That fan base is so convoluted that they think Sanchez is a good enough QB to repeat...tards.

Here is a factoid for you to chew on..it's a harsh reality...Broncos had 11 wins decided by 7 points or fewer last season, the most in NFL history. Yeah.."historical" alright.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:38 AM 06-11-2016
It was posted to keep you fantasy living, Donko-freaks in check...you know as well as I that KC gave you the biggest beat-down of 2015...and in years for that matter. They dominated both games... It took an enormous amount of luck, advantageous scheduling, fortuitous bounces, dropped passes and key opponent injuries to play-off contenders for the Cheaters to even make the post-season. The fact their fans think they were "historically" good is a joke....historically lucky...I'll grant them that.

There is nothing more profane than a lucky braggart that refuses to acknowledge his good fortune...

That fan base is so convoluted that they think Sanchez is a good enough QB to repeat...tards.

Here is a factoid for you to chew on..it's a harsh reality...Broncos had 11 wins decided by 7 points or fewer last season, the most in NFL history. Yeah.."historical" alright.
you ok bro or do you need another tissue?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:01 PM 06-11-2016

It's all good. I heard the Broncos have a Post-It note on the Lombardi Trophy case that acknowledges the Chiefs contribution to the Broncos' most recent Super Bowl season.
[Reply]
manchambo 01:43 PM 06-11-2016

And even after all that, Denver still won its third Super Bowl in the past 20 years. Denver sometimes goes to the Super Bowl as a truly dominant team, sometimes as a less dominant team.

The Chiefs sometimes beat the Broncos. That video is in the Chiefs trophy case where actual accomplishments would be, if there were any
[Reply]
Page 381 of 4909
« First < 281331371377378379380381 3823833843853914314818811381 > Last »
Up