ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
AI generated photo of Ryan Leaf meets Jussie Smollett
:-)

Caleb could have the most interesting character arc of all time and start wearing a certain red hat this fall. He'd be light years ahead of Kanye at the same age
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:11 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The post that started this shitshow
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:15 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I like that he isn't hiring an agent. That's actually smart if you are going to be a #1 pick. All draft picks are slotted anyway. Would want one after you sign your contract and future contracts but what is really the point to give 2% or whatever away on your rookie deal?
I think he should have an agent. Agents do more than just get your NFL contract, they help manage all of your outside opps which will pay more than his salary with all the hype.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:22 PM 03-30-2024
Next time someone complains about Brittany or Jackson. You have a response
[Reply]
stevieray 08:24 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think he should have an agent. Agents do more than just get your NFL contract, they help manage all of your outside opps which will pay more than his salary with all the hype.
Maybe it's Caleb, maybe it's Maybelline?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:42 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Caleb could have the most interesting character arc of all time and start wearing a certain red hat this fall. He'd be light years ahead of Kanye at the same age
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:44 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:

How did this loser get the label of “cool”
[Reply]
Pablo 08:57 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How did this loser get the label of “cool”
That is what passes for cool with Gen Z I think.

At least he won a Natty before we knew he was insufferable.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:58 PM 03-30-2024

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:36 AM 03-31-2024
Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:52 AM 03-31-2024
I think wrist strength was the glue, not sure
[Reply]
Katipan 09:57 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.
Leave us out of it. We're waiting for our nails to dry.

On that note.

The argument that a man is less of a man because he wears pink draws on the idea that women are less strong. There are times id agree.

I've had 4 CSections, 2 with no painkillers afterwards. Went to work a week later. I was almost 40.

I think I like the internet because I can identify the little bitches much easier. They like to hide it in public.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 10:05 AM 03-31-2024

Dummies.
I appreciate that any sort of Burrow trash talk is like a bat signal for you. Respect.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:21 AM 03-31-2024

Dummies.
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
[Reply]
Katipan 10:24 AM 03-31-2024
If you could choose, wouldn't you choose? In this make believe world of no religion telling you that gay is evil and acceptable genetic modification, why limit yourself?
[Reply]
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up